Upgraded to an Adventure Trailer Chaser

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
As some of you may or may not know, I purchased a TenTrax trailer back in 2002. At the time, it fit my needs quite well. The more I towed it (Alot of different places including over the Rubicon) the more I became frustrated with a few points. Namely the suspension, tent and space. I grew tired of finding broken items in the storage area i.e lantern globes and glass items. It got to the point where I would not pack breakable items in the TenTrax.

The TenTrax did it's job for five years. My son loved it (He's eight years old) and we have enjoyed many good times with it. Hopefully memories that will last our lifetime...alot of great father and son time (I usually have my father, son, or both with me).

Now faced with the needs of a growing family (We're expecting a daughter in December) and seeing the overall quality, fit and finish of Redline's Chaser, I decided to sell the TenTrax. Luckily for me, the TenTrax was sold by word of mouth to the first guy that heard it was for sale...again thanks Redline.

Originally, I thought I would go with a Chaser. I had a few brief e-mails with Mario that were very pleasant and prompt in there returns. I got the chance to poke around Redline's and of course read the reviews from other buyers here. All while shopping around to see what else was out there. I looked around, toyed with numerous ideas that ranged from a Kimberly Kamper to a tear drop trailer with custom suspension. I knew I wanted the next trailer to last me longer than five years.

After meeting Mario, Martyn and everybody else at the Pyramid Lake Adventure Gathering, my decision to go with an Adventure Trailer product was reaffirmed.

A great product made by good guys with cool clients. What could be better?

So...Yesterday morning my father and I left Reno at 6:30a.m. enroute to Upland CA. Home of Adventure Trailers World Headquarters...We arrived in Upland, hung out for a little while, the trailer was hooked up and we returned to Reno. We walked in the house at 1:59 a.m.

Her she is...now if I can get someone to sell me their Landcruiser since the jeep was sold also, I'll be back in business.

swimlessons013.jpg

swimlessons012.jpg

swimlessons011.jpg

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Way to go! :wings:
You will absolutely LOVE the Chaser!
I have no doubt!

:sombrero:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Congratulations! That's one heck of a round trip isn't it?! You're gonna love your AT...now get that tow rig and let's make plans to break it in!!!

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
spressomon said:
Congratulations! That's one heck of a round trip isn't it?! You're gonna love your AT...now get that tow rig and let's make plans to break it in!!!

Hopefully I'll be picking one up in two weeks from Ken Hanna. I'll let you know how it goes.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Wow, looks great. Which number did you receive. Well now you have something to modify until your new tow vehicle arrives. Great color choice.

47b7dc26b3127cce813bb797ddb500000016108EatWzFu0cO

47b7d635b3127cceb90cae67279400000025108EatWzFu0cO

Just a shot or two of the inside to give you an idea of how I filled mine up.
47b7d635b3127cceb90ca9bc67d400000025108EatWzFu0cO

A Costco 2x4 table fits nicely against the back wall.

Again beautiful trailer let me know if you have any questions regarding my modifications.

Enjoy.

blupaddler

Conspirator
Congrats on the trailer!

So, if I am correct your new tow rig will match your trailer too? (that 80 looked really nice)

:arabia:

Dirty Harry

Adventurer
Congrats Jereme! I think that trailer would look really nice behind my white 4Runner until you find a tow rig. I would be happy to break it in for you. :)

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys...I too can't wait to see what I end up towing this thing with. Right now it may be my mountain bike!!! We'll see if the deal on the white 80 series comes through...if not I'll keep looking.

sgt rock

Adventurer
congrats on the trailer

hope you have fun with your trailer...spent a few days in the backroads of arizona!
IMG_2791.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles