UPDATED-I lost weight-Mountain Khaki and Kuhl pants and MK shirts avail!

fullybalanced

Too many plans, not enough time
IMG_0943.jpgIMG_0946.jpgIMG_0942.jpgIMG_0944.jpgIMG_0945.jpgIMG_0941.jpg

I bought a bunch of new clothing and then decided to go on a diet and lost 47lbs! (13lbs to go). I'll post pics (of the clothes) later, but for now...

I have a few of "basically new" Kuhl Kontra, Kontra Air (SOLD) and some more worn, ONE PAIR LEFT Kuhl OUTRAGE olive pants 38" waist and 30" inseam. KUHL LIBERATOR CONVERTIBLE PANTS (NEW $95) WORN ONCE. If you wear this size, you know how hard it is to find these in something other than 32" inseam! These retail in the $70-90 pair. I'll give ya a great deal - listen to offers.

Also, I have quite a few Mountain Khakis pants. I forget the model name/number, but they are very well made and thick. I have never had a pair "wear-out". I have multiple colors, same size 38x30. These are not "newish" as the Kuhl, but are still in excellent shape and have very little wear. These were in the $60 pair range - listen to offers. ALSO PAIR OF MK VERY LIGHTWEIGHT PANTS (KINDA LIKE PARA-SHOOT PANTS OF THE 80'S) AND A MK CARGO (WORN TWICE) VERY THICK AND HEAVY DUTY (WORN ONCE, MAYBE TWICE) I THINK RETAIL WAS IN THE $100-$120 RANGE.(SOLD)

I also purchased a few Mountain Khakis button-down short sleeve casual shirts in various colors/pattern. They are XXL and also, virtually new. These were $50-70 range and still are practically new without tags... seriously, they are. SURELY SOMEONE CAN WEAR THESE.... I HAD A 52" CHEST (NOW 48).

If you are interested the best method to reach me is by shooting me a line at fullybalanced at aol dot com. I bought one pair of 35 and another pair of 34 to "hold me over"... hopefully 32" waist is in my near future.... fingers crossed!

Happy Trails

Jon

Last edited:

fullybalanced

Thanks for the well wishes! Hopefully someone will buy my clothes, then decide to lose weight themselves

Tazman

Adventurer
I just did the same thing. Tight 38 to loose 34. Maybe there is someone in the universe that just did the opposite and we can trade out waredrobs?

Good job.

fullybalanced

I just did the same thing. Tight 38 to loose 34. Maybe there is someone in the universe that just did the opposite and we can trade out waredrobs?

Good job.

I know, right! I'd love to have "my clothes" that fit....

fullybalanced

come on guys, I'm taking reasonable offers (maybe unreasonable offers!). Lots of high dollar nice stuff here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior