Updated 2021 Colorado images released

This is what I see

screenshot_20191008-133706-png.43783

ttengineer

Adventurer
I bet a lot of that front end has to do with airflow for towing ratings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Agree with both of the above. It's not a great look. I can't wait for the giant grill / floating roof / fake vent fad to end....
4runnertrd1_o_mid.jpg

Wonder if it's a way to meet pedestrian mandates. Is there a bumper or crash bar all the way across on these new front ends?

The question to ponder is who (if anyone) perfected it so far? That is the benchmark for comparison.
IMO no but I still hate the front end of my Tacoma and in comparison it's very bland in today's world.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
So your car's going to have a face and that face is going to make people draw comparisons, no matter what you do. No sweat.

The question to ponder is who (if anyone) perfected it so far? That is the benchmark for comparison.
I think there are may good looking cars / trucks / SUV's out there. I can't any one in particular is 'perfect'.

I was always fond of this one:
christine.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Also, does anyone else find it a little ridiculous that there is still 2.5 months of 2019 left and 2021's are being announced....

I always thought new car model year was Sept. Or is that an old school way of thinking?

buellconvert

I actually like the frontend styling and the lack of bumper and massively low airdam, that's the one thing that i cropped and hightened on my 2016 Silverado...it was way too big and low

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

jadmt

ignore button user
Also, does anyone else find it a little ridiculous that there is still 2.5 months of 2019 left and 2021's are being announced....

I always thought new car model year was Sept. Or is that an old school way of thinking?
there have been a lot of vehicles released over a year early and then some not so early. Heck Ford Bronco has been releasing tidbits of the new bronco for years. The JT Gladiator nearly as long. Kind of like how some retailers start advertising for Christmas in July and by November are putting all away and advertising for summer lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles