***UPDATE - VAN HAS BEEN RECOVERED*** Van Stolen June 4 Portland Oregon

hoodzy

UPDATE - VAN HAS BEEN RECOVERED. THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP GETTING THE WORD OUT!

We had a vehicle (Bad Betty) stolen from our shop last night and I wanted to get the word out. Please pass this along on any other Forums/Social Media etc. If you see the van please call the police immediately. Thanks to you all!

Taylor Hood

• ROAMERICA
  • Axis Vehicle Outfitters

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    333.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

another_mike

Adventurer

Guess he posted this stolen van in multiple areas and updated none when it was recovered.

Scotty D

Just FYI , the PNW is one of the only places where Westfalias are stolen. I am part of the vw camper community and when one gets stolen just about anywhere in the world , we hear about it.
Its the PNW almost every single time.
Watch your rigs up there guys, something in the water....

another_mike

Adventurer
Just FYI , the PNW is one of the only places where Westfalias are stolen. I am part of the vw camper community and when one gets stolen just about anywhere in the world , we hear about it.
Its the PNW almost every single time.
Watch your rigs up there guys, something in the water....
I think we all know the problems in the PNW isnt with the water... ?

hoodzy

Guess he posted this stolen van in multiple areas and updated none when it was recovered.
updated. Was a little preoccupied to get all posts updated the moment we found it. I apologize for the delay and will make sure I put it on the top of the priority list the next time it happens.

jadmt

ignore button user
I think we all know the problems in the PNW isnt with the water... ?

I have noticed since Washington and Oregon legalized weed that PNW has gotten worse as far as degenerates hanging around. Not saying all pot smokers are criminals but sure a lot of strange people in both Washington and Oregon. I swear every parking lot we stopped in we were approached and asked for money or gas or yup you guessed it weed. Waiting to get on ferrys, going into gas stations and grocery stores you name it we were approached. I finally got to the point were when someone one getting close I would ask them for money lol. Amazing how rude some of them were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz