Sold: Goose Gear Rear Plate System w/ subwoofer for Jeep JLU

PNWRunner

For Sale: Goose Gear Plate System w/ subwoofer - driver side access for Jeep JLU.

Located: Astoria, OR

Description: Rear plate with driver side access door.

Price: New was $595 asked $500 plus S&H or OBO.
New approx. 3 weeks old.

Switched back to 4Runner, so need to sell Goose Gear.

Last edited:

huntsonora

Explorer
a picture may boost interest. people aren't inclined to hunt the manufacturer's site for privately owned property.

took 3 seconds to google

PNWRunner

took 3 seconds to google

Thank you huntsonora. I have not opened up the other accounts required to post pictures. Yes, the picture you attached is the GG.

I am hoping that anyone interested will send me the PM and we can go from there.

took 3 seconds to google

yes; but i'm not his sales agent. nor does the picture reflect the actual item for sale. you know, the one he forgot to mention his wife drove over because the ups guy left in the driveway. "for sale -like new-still in box". but maybe you're new at this online selling stuff where someone joins a forum so they can have a yardsale without having to stay home on saturday morning.

huntsonora

Explorer
yes; but i'm not his sales agent. nor does the picture reflect the actual item for sale. you know, the one he forgot to mention his wife drove over because the ups guy left in the driveway. "for sale -like new-still in box". but maybe you're new at this online selling stuff where someone joins a forum so they can have a yardsale without having to stay home on saturday morning.

Not new, just not a jerk. It’s easy to google and if interested reach out and talk to the guy. Doesn’t sound like it’s the product or seller for you. I’ve never understood why some folks feel the need to be be like this on other folks for sale thread

Free bump for the OP. GLWS

PNWRunner

southpier13 - I appreciate you looking out for the members of Expedition Portal, while I attempt to sell our Goose Gear. I didn't post pictures, because I don't have a membership to a picture hosting website. I had assumed, cause it worked in the past, that an interested party would PM'd me and I would provide pictures of the GG.

And those pictures would confirmed that my husband did not drive over the GG, and it is still in like new condition.

Hope you had a good day and cleared up your questions. Still have GG for sale if you need it.

PNWRunner

Sold the 40 seat delete. Update

For Sale: Goose Gear Plate System w/ subwoofer and Stealth Sleep Package 60 seat delete (w/out bracket) for Jeep JLU

Description: Includes rear plate with driver side access door with 60 seat delete system (w/out bracket).

Price: $1000 plus S&H or OBO. We would sell individual parts.
New approx. 3 weeks old.

PNWRunner

60 is sold - rear plate system for JLU.

For Sale: Goose Gear Plate System w/ subwoofer - driver side access for Jeep JLU.

Description: Rear plate with driver side access door.

Price: New was $595 asked $500 plus S&H or OBO.
New approx. 3 weeks old.

Switched back to 4Runner, so need to sell Goose Gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles