Up4Overlanding . An Insight into Overlanding that will hopefully inspire future Overlanders

Neil

Observer
Hi Everyone. During Lockdown we have been speaking with other Overlanders and have created this small film

We Hope you like it. Please hit the subscribe button in Youtube , It helps us a lot

2020/21 has been hard for all members of the Overlanding Family with trips being postponed, restricted or even cancelled. In the spirit of adventure travel Up4Overlanding asked experienced Overlanders to share their knowledge of life on the road.
We hope this will not only inspire future Overlanders but also help to keep all of our dreams alive . Please feel free share this this site with others . Thanks.

Many thanks

Neil

( Posted with full permission of Christian Pelletier )

www.up4overlanding.com

Last edited:

Hourless Life

Neil these mini-interviews are great. Thank you for sharing this. I'll head to YouTube and give you a like for this. Getting all of these folks together to share their insight and thoughts was solid.

Hope you don't take offense, but a bit of constructive criticism. The opening "intro" was not reflective of the rest of the video, and it was a little long. I myself almost stopped watching because I didn't think it was going to be something I was interested in. I'm glad I stuck it out. The interviews were genuine and informative.

Respectfully,

Eric

Neil

Observer
Episode 3 is where two couples , who have some serious travelling experience under their belts tell us of a few of the highlights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz