unURBAN Adventures - Alaska to Argentina to AFRICA!

Low range

Malin & Espen

A great read! It's like reading a good book, you don't want it to end. Wonderfully written by both of you and fantastic photography. All the best for you future adventures, love to see you in Australia some time.

Dave

cvoggs

Well... I am new to this forum and over the past week I have read every single page! Love all the updates and love the Patrol! I myself have a Nissan Titan that me and my girlfriend are going to be converting to an overland vehicle. Our first trip we are starting to plan is gonna take us all over North America just to get a feel for it and then who knows!

Do you guys have any updates? New adventures? Where can I find another 100+ pages of your travels? This page single handedly has motivated us to do our trip so I say thank you!

cvoggs

Aussie Iron

Explorer
This has been an adventure that I believe a lot of people would like to do, myself included. Great photos, great report, wish I was there.

Thank You Again,
Dan.

jlutzcurtis

You guys are made for traveling. From Alaska to Argentina to Africa, man that's lot of distance you guys had to pass through to made the journey memorable. I've become very inspired to do a similar journey but on shorter distances. Thanks for the images, have had wonderful time to watching the images.

subarubobby

Such an amazingly well written story. Photograghy made me feel as if i was there with you. Thank you! Cant wait for your next journey.

gunrunner99

Observer
Thank you so much for your posts. Unfortunately my girlfriend and I haven't had the chance to overland much but we do travel a ton. Merry Christmas from Marrakech. Hope one do to be able to write a trip report even half as good as yours

JJS2

Thank you Malin and Espen

Thank you for doing the difficult task of regularly posting your travels.
The logs are great, photos are wonderful. Happy trails.

frozenstarz

hey guys, just read your adventures, wow amazing journey. do you have anything else planned for 2016? have noticed the website appears down currently, hope just a glitch. look forward to hear from you guys soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles