Unimog U1300L for sale - Super Nice!!

TwinStick

Explorer
By far the best UNIMOG I have ever seen. Modifications, welding, fabrication & attention to detail is beyond belief !!! If I had the money, it would be in my driveway already. I have followed this since the beginning. GLWS.

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Someone needs a well set up Adventure rig....add a Total Composites camper box and you've got a sweet overland setup! How about $67K.

Hodakaguy

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Someone needs a well set up Adventure rig....add a Total Composites camper box and you've got a sweet overland setup! How about $67K.

Hodakaguy

Would you be my camper builder too? Lol - If I was convinced I could have my dream box built on this and be turnkey on the road without busting $100k I'd be very sorely tempted. While that was happening I'd just have to work on forgiveness from my better half for writing that kind of check but she'd love it in the end.

Best of luck with the sale, must be hard to part with after all that labor of lovin'

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Would you be my camper builder too? Lol - If I was convinced I could have my dream box built on this and be turnkey on the road without busting $100k I'd be very sorely tempted. While that was happening I'd just have to work on forgiveness from my better half for writing that kind of check but she'd love it in the end.

Best of luck with the sale, must be hard to part with after all that labor of lovin'

Shouldn't be a problem to make a overland camper setup for under 100K, I'd even entertain building out the box and getting it installed :)

Hodakaguy

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Bump for a gorgeous truck and fab work; I'm still working on convincing my DW that this is our next dream vehicle lol

NoahTheMod

Observer
would you be interested in a trade?

IMG_5712.JPGIMG_5714.JPG

or

IMG_6190.JPGIMG_6471.JPG

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Thanks for the offer and I'd love to have a FJ some day...but just not the vehicle I'm looking for right now.

Thanks again

Hodakaguy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles