Unimog longer wheel studs

Eddie b

Hi does anyone know where to get or have a part number for the longer wheel studs and nuts to fit a Australian Army unimog. I want to fit 395x85x20 xzl’s with Hutchison alloy wheels any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks Eddie b

Fugly

Adventurer
Mate,
You could try Unidan on the gold coast ....
Or there is a mob in Canberra that has parts.....
I think it may be MOG Central.......not sure....

Try Neil Webster at merex.de parts dept in Germany. It has a 22mm shank and thread. Just out of curiosity what is the offset (“ET”) of your wheels? Mine are 90mm, which means my track is 142mm wider (1970mm), makes the tipping angle about 2.5 deg greater

Sitec

Adventurer
Hi fella. Where are you based? Independent Components in Adelaide has a large selection of Mercedes Truck parts... If they're the same 10 stud pattern and style as a prime mover, I have a donor Mercedes 1734 which had alloys on it... Only the front hub would suit your application as the rear studs are really long for dual alloys.. Not sure if they're compatible though...

Eddie b

Hi fella. Where are you based? Independent Components in Adelaide has a large selection of Mercedes Truck parts... If they're the same 10 stud pattern and style as a prime mover, I have a donor Mercedes 1734 which had alloys on it... Only the front hub would suit your application as the rear studs are really long for dual alloys.. Not sure if they're compatible though...
Thanks i’ll Give them a call

Eddie b

Try Neil Webster at merex.de parts dept in Germany. It has a 22mm shank and thread. Just out of curiosity what is the offset (“ET”) of your wheels? Mine are 90mm, which means my track is 142mm wider (1970mm), makes the tipping angle about 2.5 deg greater

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles