Unimog 1250 L Crew Cab on eBay

Chas Stricker

Adventurer
If the truck is as it is stated, it is a deal. I'm checking on the Mecedes Benz forum to see if it's real. The DoKas are just stupid money.
Chas

rhodos

Observer
maybe not to bad for the price but there are some things one should have an eye on - although the pics are for selling the truck, the Mog does'nt look to good, missing air intake, dashboard not clean and worn, 187t km are not equal to 100t mls mor like 115, the seller says its a 5cyl, some one fiddled with the pump. Could be an ok deal (esp. with at this price) but i would'nt buy it without having a close look before bidding.

just my 2 (Euro)cents,

Werner

Chas Stricker

Adventurer
I agree Werner. Things are very expensive on these buggies and I doesn't take long sink major change. It looks rough. It also doesn't say if it has working gears or crawlers. With work it could be a nice rig. Mine was about double that price but it was really nice. I know of another that over cost $100,000 plus the camper.
Chas

mcgovski

Adventurer
I live about 1 hour away from Port Orchord...( I think that is where this rig is) If someone really wants details on this vehicle I might be able to go and look at the mog and take some pics of it for an EXPO member. Let me know and I will try and make it happen. Also, I would not know what to look for so I would need specific instruction. I do however love the looking at the mogs!

Cheers

Chris

CodyLX450

Adventurer
Its pretty much a dead-give-away that the listing is fake.

Whenever something looks way too good to be true (especially a custom vehicle with a low buy-it-now) - just check the feedback.

- Only 1 picture - CHECK

- Buyer says something about being in another country and needing a fast sale - CHECK

- Long time ebay member, but hasn't bought or sold anything in an extremely long time - CHECK

These seller accounts get stolen by hackers with fake ebay login emails and then instantly start selling high end items at crazy low prices.

Who would ever think of selling a vehicle like that, especially a custom RV setup...with not a single picture of the RV interior?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior