Unicat Expedition Camper Windows

Joaquin Suave

As of 6.6.2020 Price drop now: $ 800.

I am selling 4 windows that were removed from the Unicat Expedition Truck pictured below.

• They were made by Unicat!
  • Double pane glass
  • Heavy duty aluminum casing and aprons.
  • Stainless steel hardware.
  • Roll up bug screens.
  • Roll up curtains.
  • Exterior dimensions 21.25" tall by 34.5" wide.
  • Glass dimensions 14" tall by 21.5"
  • Currently fitted for 2.5" thick walls (but can be modified for thicker/ thinner walls).

Unicat.jpg P1010008.JPG P1010006.JPG P1010010.JPG

• $800. for all 4 windows (I will not sell separately)!
  • Must be inspected & picked up at my facility in Arroyo Grande, CA (I will not ship or deliver)!
  • Sale is FINAL! No Returns!
  • Feel free to contact me if you have questions or desire more photos

Last edited:

Recommended books for Overlanding

RangerRocket

Observer
Anyone know who bought this particular Unicat (TC52) from Avi Meyer? We own TC54 that was built on the 2008 International MXT chassis. We are finally heading West to explore in that neck of the woods (desert) for the foreseeable future.

RangerRocket

Observer
Met them this summer. Nice couple www.OnAndOffgrid.com
Thanks Victorian. My wife and I spoke to them earlier today, had a really great conversation about both of our rigs. They mentioned that they had met you at Expo West, had very nice things to say about you. It has been a while since I’ve posted here in the forums. We’ve now owned TC54 for over 5 years. Sold our house in 2018 and are now traveling full time in the rig. Back in March, 2018 we took a trip to Unicat and met Bernhard and Thomas. We are slowly heading to the western US and plan to be out that way for a couple of years if things go as planned.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Thanks Victorian. My wife and I spoke to them earlier today, had a really great conversation about both of our rigs. They mentioned that they had met you at Expo West, had very nice things to say about you. It has been a while since I’ve posted here in the forums. We’ve now owned TC54 for over 5 years. Sold our house in 2018 and are now traveling full time in the rig. Back in March, 2018 we took a trip to Unicat and met Bernhard and Thomas. We are slowly heading to the western US and plan to be out that way for a couple of years if things go as planned.
Nice! Let us know when you are close to Vancouver Island.