Ultimate F550 ArcLab / Total Composites camper for sale US$475.000

zimm

Expedition Leader
I don't know anything about this builder, but... if the builder is potentially going to bankrupt, then how does that have "nothing to do with this post"? If I bought this I would want to know if I had any issues with it I could take it to Arclab to fix. Or is it not that kind of company? Is it a one-and-done type thing, no warranty, if it breaks then don't bring it back to arclab? Again I have no idea what arclab even is.
As builts . It needs to come with as builts.

zimm

Expedition Leader
its quite easy to run up a tab on custom build, and not be able to recoup it. Never be the nicest house in the neighborhood if roi is your bag. And, that’s likely the issue here. The neighborhood it looks to be in. The cost vs the footprint, chassis, and body curb appeal is off. I’m sure the body is Extremely effective and functional for its duty, but it’s cut from flat panel with angle joints and it looks like a local meat delivery rig, and it’s not even a Mercedes chassis. For a half a mill, and that much living space, I wanna look the part too. Give me a badge. Of course..... you can put Wholes Fish Market, or FedEx Critical Delivery on the side and boondock anywhere, I suppose. ... actually... I like it more thinking of that.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
A

And yet no one Took the time to polish the welds on the beautiful ladder on the sliding rail......shame
And people are wondering why these vehicles cost so much... It's because of those details that take endless hours to complete. I'm almost certain the owner at one point said, it's ok the way it is.

1cambo

And people are wondering why these vehicles cost so much... It's because of those details that take endless hours to complete. I'm almost certain the owner at one point said, it's ok the way it is.
I understand the cost of building, especially high end finishing slime this rig takes very skilled workers that are paid well!
i think the little ladder was just missed that’s all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke