Ultimate F550 ArcLab / Total Composites camper for sale US$475.000

Msand

Importer
Looks well sorted. However, I find it curious that there is seemingly a hot water tank and water piping in that same compartment. A leak or a burst in tubing could make a small problem a big one.
Europeans do all that for a reason, LP water systems don't usually burst and it has direct drainage underneith.. Plus all those wires, busbars, inverters and charge controllers are marine grade, I have the same ones on my boat. They deal with saltwater and extreme humidity with ease

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Update: The owner is closely watching the replies and after a long conversation about the value and time invested in this project, he asked me to reduce the listing to US$ 475.000 OBO
He is also working on hiring someone to do a video walk through.

Cheers

Victorian

How much would a box like this run approximately from you? Thinking of building a ram 5500
It depends on the overall size, features and if you are located in Canada or the USA. Best if you contact our office through our website contact page.

draaronr

Adventurer
It depends on the overall size, features and if you are located in Canada or the USA. Best if you contact our office through our website contact page.
1. In the usa
2. I’m asking for a ballpark not a quote. I’m not gonna spend 60k on a truck design it all and then get a price. Like asking about a house. Is this shell 10k or 60k. I’m asking for an estimate

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 8.08.26 AM.png

I can't has it - BURN it!

Victorian

1. In the usa
2. I’m asking for a ballpark not a quote. I’m not gonna spend 60k on a truck design it all and then get a price. Like asking about a house. Is this shell 10k or 60k. I’m asking for an estimate

Will be more than happy to email you a price list. Please contact us through the website.
regards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94