UJOR Build Thread

RVflyfish

Fishing is life. The rest is details.
If it’s the same van, it’s a wrap. Look at post #8990 above.

Is anyone else having trouble seeing photos here? Chris usually I can see them for a few days after you post them. After that they're just a small empty square like this...

1668111811646.png

Last edited:

Farfrumwork

^^Yeah, I see ~50% of the posted photos - bummer, as I love the ones I can see!

This has been mentioned before... something to do with how they are hosted (on FB? and I'm not a facebook person)

Roam.Wild

314759055_6016082008410977_403309285399401397_n.jpg

We almost bought one of these a few weeks ago and was going to take it to your shop here in CO for the 4x4 conversion! Man that looks so dope!!! Maybe next year!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
The color looks awesome- is it paint or wrap? And did you guys do it?

SEMA build = awesome... what RTT is that? Hard to see from the pic. And looks like a paint job there too, right?

(If there is a good place to get these details elsewhere so you don't have to answer my qs here again just let me know!)

Its a wrap, done up in MI so I don't have any details. I also don't know what RTT that is! Was installed after it left NC. The red van has Line-X.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
^^Yeah, I see ~50% of the posted photos - bummer, as I love the ones I can see!

This has been mentioned before... something to do with how they are hosted (on FB? and I'm not a facebook person)

I've noticed it, not sure why. I've always posted photos the same way, insert the link from our FB page. Maybe someone smarter can fill me in ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles