UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Price drop! 119k. https://vanlifetrader.com/listing/2020-awd-transit-camper-van/

156501897_4145023575516839_5368969947572037515_o.jpg

Sheep Shagger

Adventurer
V4 2.0 mid build progress video!

that is awesome work, would love to see you offer that front setup as a kit option (not that I’m in the market, but someone who offers a far superior coil front setup to other options would be amazing), but also realize the market and future probably isn’t their. Rear is a real showcase to U joint engineering.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
that is awesome work, would love to see you offer that front setup as a kit option (not that I’m in the market, but someone who offers a far superior coil front setup to other options would be amazing), but also realize the market and future probably isn’t their. Rear is a real showcase to U joint engineering.

We have all of the drawings and we would do it but only in house. A lot of welding, custom axle housing, etc. I don't see a huge market for it but if the right guy comes along we'd do it!

Last edited:

RVflyfish

Fishing is life. The rest is details.
We have all of the drawings and we would do it but only in house. A lot of welding, custom axle housing, etc. I don't see a huge market for it but if the right guy comes along we'd do it!
Would there be less welding and custom work with a D60 than the D70?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Before/After on the CO DeQuig! Looks much better with the 6" on 35s. Will drive/steer/handle and articulate better too of course! More pics & a video later this week.

159887137_4163144500371413_7313572268485333432_o.jpg

RVflyfish

Fishing is life. The rest is details.
In the front? The axle is a Dynatrac pro Rock 60 so everything had to be welded to it.
Oh duh. D70 is the rear. It stuck in my head after your video the other day.

Ok, revised question. Could the coilover setup be done on a D60 front with less welding and custom work?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Oh duh. D70 is the rear. It stuck in my head after your video the other day.

Ok, revised question. Could the coilover setup be done on a D60 front with less welding and custom work?

:)

Not like this, we needed that extra width to make it all work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles