UJOR Build Thread

MaxSpeed

Curious about the wire routing on the Sherpa trailer, why run it over the frame member cross bar instead of under it? I understand wanting to keep it high but it would more or less stay in line with the rest of the run on the longitudinal frame member.

I'm guessing it won't interfere with the Sherpa when mounted but might be an issue if the trailer is repurposed later. BTW, I love the laser cut pattern on the front trailer "bed"

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Liking the fox shocks on the adventure trailer. :drool:
My trailer has a removable hitch too, makes a good theft deterant.

Yea for sure!

Curious about the wire routing on the Sherpa trailer, why run it over the frame member cross bar instead of under it? I understand wanting to keep it high but it would more or less stay in line with the rest of the run on the longitudinal frame member.

I'm guessing it won't interfere with the Sherpa when mounted but might be an issue if the trailer is repurposed later. BTW, I love the laser cut pattern on the front trailer "bed"

Some of it will get attached or secured to the bottom of the Sherpa, it will all be "hidden" as best we can by being on top of the frame. We welded a bunch of little rings to the trailer to secure where we needed too. This trailer will get the Sherpa and that will be its life! The camper can't go back on V4, will be more versatile mounted here.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
AlphaVan is headed south and ripping up the road on the way. Big power + UJ suspension= confident speed!

25487173_1773639819321905_3148718582473206152_o.jpg

25488295_1773639822655238_6750352059803919821_o.jpg

DzlToy

Explorer
Completely irresponsible to be traveling at 85 MPH in a 10k - 11k top heavy van. I don't care whose suspension is on it...

A deer runs out in front of you or there is a re-tread carcass in the road and you are effed...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Completely irresponsible to be traveling at 85 MPH in a 10k - 11k top heavy van. I don't care whose suspension is on it...

A deer runs out in front of you or there is a re-tread carcass in the road and you are effed...

His choice, his van, his $$, his life to do what he wants. How do you know its top heavy? I don't recall you ever driving it?

Michal740

I drove my van up to those speeds plenty of times and never felt like i was going too fast. How about 18 wheeler rigs going this fast. I see that all the time.

Jsweezy

Explorer

:luxhello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior