UJOR Build Thread

ambocamper99

Ambo really drives great. Can't wait to get the drive train hooked up and get it a little nasty. Have to get used to stepping out into clear blue sky. Hard to believe that's just 6" higher.

thx

Village Idiot
No drinking and driving! Spotted at New Belgium Brewery. Being a local in a small-ish town means I see the vans all the time.

Also, I'm on the hunt for a van Chris.

by61ws5h.jpg

ambocamper99

Spotted in my driveway.

Man, just can't say enough about the way this thing drives on the road. So stable. Corners way better than stock, which is hard to believe. I have to think that, aside from just a really well thought out suspension kit, part of the equation is that these trucks have a way lower cg than they look like they'd have.
Ambo lift 2.jpg
Transmission first of the week. Drive shafts whenever they get in. Still have to hack the elec Tcase. Any advice on that would be appreciated. And no, it's not fn pink. Do not say that. Do NOT say it's pink.

Last edited:

jekaio

Anybody have a set of the front sienna seat brackets they could let go Of?

I'm in a pinch and need a set, and am unable to wait a couple months for the next batch for I'm suppose to be on the road permanently in a few weeks.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Been to the new 12 bones yet? I haven't. Went to Wedge Though.

And Wicked Weed selling to InBev... dude ******??

We go to 12 Bones south at least once a week, I haven't made it to the new river location but have been to the new Wedge a few times. Sweet spot. We did a van for the developer of that property.

Spotted in my driveway.

Man, just can't say enough about the way this thing drives on the road. So stable. Corners way better than stock, which is hard to believe. I have to think that, aside from just a really well thought out suspension kit, part of the equation is that these trucks have a way lower cg than they look like they'd have.
View attachment 399378
Transmission first of the week. Drive shafts whenever they get in. Still have to hack the elec Tcase. Any advice on that would be appreciated. And no, it's not fn pink. Do not say that. Do NOT say it's pink.

Excellent, told ya!

Corneilius

Adventurer
No drinking and driving! Spotted at New Belgium Brewery. Being a local in a small-ish town means I see the vans all the time.

by61ws5h.jpg

Haha we need an Asheville area Ujoint Van scavenger hunt, theres ten or so now

ambocamper99

Screw the scavenger hunt. I'm still up for a Halloween zombie cruise through downtown AVL. I'm shopping for a severed head hood ornament. Only rules: NO pre-announcement. They can't see it coming. And, mega extra points for political incorrectness. I can help with that.

j

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

What van specs are on your list?
Gas or diesel?
RB, EB?
Cargo or passenger?
4" on 33s, 6" on 35s, 8" on 37s?
Etc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94