UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Guys often say "anything but white" when they're looking for a van. This van proves that white can be awesome too! I love the way Trapper in UT setup his van with our 4" kit. Looks great.

12697145_1126257014060192_7648594514293840193_o.jpg

drobb

Adventurer
Guys often say "anything but white" when they're looking for a van. This van proves that white can be awesome too! I love the way Trapper in UT setup his van with our 4" kit. Looks great.

12697145_1126257014060192_7648594514293840193_o.jpg

What size tires and wheels is he running with a 4" kit? Looks damn good!!!!!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We've been playing with sPOD's for several years and we've mounted them every friggin place we could! So, now we have a few options to make our (and your) install easier. We have 2 under hood mounts, one for the 6.0s and one for everything else. If you're not familiar with the sPOD its a great way to run all of the accessories that we install on our rigs. The greatest thing is that only one small loom needs to go thru the firewall and to the dash. If you make changes it gets done at the Source. Makes adding and switching things around SO easy. Here are some pics, more details and prices here

http://www.ujointoffroad.com/bumpersextras.html

The entire UJ sPOD family

600_sPOD_complete.jpg

09/up dash mount

600_sPOD_dash_mt_09.JPG

stormlover

Adventurer
We've been playing with sPOD's for several years and we've mounted them every friggin place we could! So, now we have a few options to make our (and your) install easier. We have 2 under hood mounts, one for the 6.0s and one for everything else. If you're not familiar with the sPOD its a great way to run all of the accessories that we install on our rigs. The greatest thing is that only one small loom needs to go thru the firewall and to the dash. If you make changes it gets done at the Source. Makes adding and switching things around SO easy. Here are some pics, more details and prices here

http://www.ujointoffroad.com/bumpersextras.html

The entire UJ sPOD family

600_sPOD_complete.jpg

09/up dash mount

600_sPOD_dash_mt_09.JPG

That is a sweet way to go. My accessories are getting unmanageable. What are the options for mounting on a 2005 E350? Does D side door mean the A pillar?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Here's an example of the D side door mount. I'm running this setup on V7 and love it. Don't even have to look at the panel, my arm is right there. A little bit of the door metal needs to be trimmed but its a pretty straight forward install. And, you don't have to go thru the firewall, the wore can be routed behind the fender and then into the door.

12241792_1075985389087355_5277777736045102538_n.jpg

stormlover

Adventurer
That is so trick it's not even funny! Next on the list. I just got my hood louvers and new turbo is going in this week.

volcomsurfer

Adventurer
Does your arm hit any of those switches? I rest my arm on the door most of the time. I had something slide off the bed and hit my switch panel yesterday. I don't know how long I was driving with my side porch light on lol. I know I passed a cop though. He probably thought, ******?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz