UJOR Build Thread

dsw4x4

Adventurer
Bushwacker did not discontinue the sliding door flares you can still order them if you are having problems getting them let me know I can get them I did a set just a few weeks ago.
Derek

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
A while back I showed some sliders mocked up on my rig, well here they are! I do plan to offer these once I have the additional supports mocked up & built. They'll be available as you see, simply bolted up to the pinch weld. Lets face it, most vans don't really NEED sliders, but they look good & clean up the area down there. Let me know what you think!

(I'll have pricing in June)
Great sliders! I nearly needed them on a past trip so I could see the functionality, but true - most people won't be pushing it that far. How hard of an impact do you think they could take being attached at the pinch seam? I doubt you could rotate on them ;)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Bushwacker did not discontinue the sliding door flares you can still order them if you are having problems getting them let me know I can get them I did a set just a few weeks ago.
Derek

I just called, you're right. They say its still a good part #. Not sure why it's showing up discontinued in a few places.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Great sliders! I nearly needed them on a past trip so I could see the functionality, but true - most people won't be pushing it that far. How hard of an impact do you think they could take being attached at the pinch seam? I doubt you could rotate on them ;)

Not sure, they should take a good shot & protect the body though.

BIGVAN

Lead Recon Team
Bushwacker “Changed their mind”. I spoke to an acquaintance there today and because of an increase in phone calls and demand they put the “Discontinued status” on hold.

:ylsmoke:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
SO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to finish 2 builds, get my rig ready for the Expo, not enough hours in the day or days in the week.

Vanaconda will be on display in the Mickey Thompson booth at the Expo, so they sent some new shoes for the occasion. They tried to get the new Big Rig wheels to me in time, but that didn't work out. So they sent some ******** Cepek FC 2's & new 38's. It's been a while since I had the 15.50's on big V, they're huge!!!!!

562621_421964384489462_170935869592316_1530781_804789400_n.jpg

I pulled the rear skid & bumper off last week to re finish everything as well as get the needed dimensions for the RB van rear skid system. I'll be doing a test fit/install in early June on a customers rig & then it's ready for production. Speaking of new parts.... I started bending up a new roof rack last night. Didn't even pull the tubing from the rack until 8, and worked until my body said stop!! Finished it up this morning, and it's currently getting the floor and finish welding.

535224_422331571119410_170935869592316_1531992_197806907_n.jpg

394222_422477911104776_170935869592316_1532618_738985369_n.jpg

I'll post more details on the rack soon. Won't have pricing till mid/late June.

tribeof5

Adventurer
Nice looking rack buddy. I need to swing by and say hello in person. Glad to hear things are going so well and you are staying so busy.

BIGVAN

Lead Recon Team
[FONT=&quot]That rack looks cool, it reminds me of the rack my friend at the original Cook Brothers Racing (BMX Parts) hand made out of 100% Titanium, one guy could easily lift it.[/FONT]

:smiley_drive:

Gvan

Observer
Them is some big wheels and tires,..

Big V is going to idle across the country...

Is the rack coming with you to the Expo with your ARB awning on it?

I hate to be a copy cat but...nice rack...it really is...what else can one say about it?

I wish I could come back for lunch... I really liked that Mikes sandwich place...

Was the tribe of five van at your shop for brakes when I was there last year? I liked that van....

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Nice Rack Bro ! Someone had to say it.

Perv!

Those wheels look good, almost bought them for my van. How are you attaching the rack to the roof?

I'm cheating and using the HD mounts from ORU.

Is the rack coming with you to the Expo with your ARB awning on it?

I wish I could come back for lunch... I really liked that Mikes sandwich place...

Was the tribe of five van at your shop for brakes when I was there last year? I liked that van....

Yep, about to go pick it up now & get it to powder. You mean Franks? They've moved to a bigger place & it still rocks. But since I'm not eating meat my menu options are limited!

Yep, that was Jeremy's rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles