UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Perfect weekend in the woods with my crew! Finally a rain free VanCamp! A few sprinkles overnight Friday but nothing like last time. The Transit was great, the girls loved it and were warm & toasty all weekend.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Transit updates! I've been working on it every other weekend and when I have free time which is rare these days. The Winderness Vans kit is great but still a TON of work. They warned me of course. I still have a nice punch list of items to complete but we used it this weekend. My wife/daughter/niece and dog kept warm all weekend while the boys & I stayed up in the Sherpa.

The van will be up for sale soon!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Another night in the Transit (my 1st) and the temp got low! 25 degrees and I was nice & cozy thanks to the Espar. We burned a bunch of brush on my property, good time with the dudes.

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
I was thinking something similar with the floating light mounts (but maybe just a touch wider)
What lights? size?
The famous question, "are you selling them?" (the light mounts)

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I was thinking something similar with the floating light mounts (but maybe just a touch wider)
What lights? size?
The famous question, "are you selling them?" (the light mounts)
Yea it turned out nice & simple. Has the OBA mount too. It's inset from the factory bumper a few inches. LP6s fit nicely. I din't plan to sell them but we can easily make a few.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Day 1 for the Bigfoot 6.0 in the books, tomorrow will be booty/t-case day. Different (smaller) tire setup on this rig. Will be getting one of our F bumpers with a custom powder job.