UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Had an action packed weekend! Spent all day Sat on the Transit, major interior progress. Finally coming together, we have a few little trim & filler pieces to make then we can take it all apart for the finish work. Then wiring, heater, wrap, tire carrier, skid plate & light mount. Hope to have it all finished up by t-day.

Yesterday I ran a local trail with a buddy. Perfect weather, leaves are peaking here in NC, good times. V4 enjoyed the opportunity to get out and stretch its leg. Maybe its last time in 4wd!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Cali7.3 is back from paint! The Toyota Tundra cement looks great, still so much to do on this rig. Next step...... Rhino.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Jupiters Travels: Four Years Around the World on a Triumph
by Ted Simon
From $21.83
999 Days Around Africa: The Road Chose Me
by Dan Grec, Dan Grec
From $19.95
The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United Stat...
by TeriAnn Wakeman
From $64.95

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Busy week!

TN 5.4 is on the ground, just a few pieces left before it goes home next week.

The JZM van is moving along quickly! Axles hung, bumper, t-case, the guys are busting butt to get it done. Still a TON left to do.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Another great weekend in the woods! It rained (of course) and I cannot wait to get a class C! Tons of work using the Sherpa with all of the kids, C life will be nice next year. The kids had a blast, all that matters!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
IT'S HERE! V4 2.0 has arrived!!!!!!!! 2021 E350 7.3 that I spec'd out in August. We ordered a SRW but it arrived DRW, probably because of the 4.56LS rear axle. We'll pull some dims and try to re use it. I'll be making a video later this week with my build plan, how & why we're doing what we're going to do so it all makes sense :)

Recommended books for Overlanding

Into Africa
by Sam Manicom
From $23.76
First Overland: London-Singapore by Land Rover
by Tim Slessor
From $13.4
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Sur...
by Dave Canterbury
From $9.99
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

ITTOG

IT'S HERE! V4 2.0 has arrived!!!!!!!! 2021 E350 7.3 that I spec'd out in August. We ordered a SRW but it arrived DRW, probably because of the 4.56LS rear axle. We'll pull some dims and try to re use it. I'll be making a video later this week with my build plan, how & why we're doing what we're going to do so it all makes sense :)
LOL. That seems about like Michael Jordan saying "if I could dunk it".