UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Once over on V4, hitting some trails tomorrow with a local club. Rotation, R spacers (tires were touching the coils at full bump/stuff) fluid ck, plug a tire, re route some ATF cooler lines. Hope to get some good pics/video!

49389722_2268329056519643_6578227229732372480_o.jpg

VTV10 is back from alignment, time for some miles before we cut the roof off!
49753124_2269340239751858_4297267873757265920_o.jpg

Numbchux

Ran a local trail with a club yesterday, always fun bringing the big toys on the little trails. Ive run this one a few times in V4, always pick up some scratches. I posted 2 videos to Instagram.

49767957_2270958169590065_8792985222527320064_o.jpg

My daughter (nearly 2) was looking over my shoulder as I scrolled through Facebook on my phone, and when that picture came up she made me stop and she got all excited. Then she grabbed the phone and turned it to show my wife. None of the words she knows seemed to apply, but there was no question that she very much approved.

I just had to share. Keep up the good work!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
My daughter (nearly 2) was looking over my shoulder as I scrolled through Facebook on my phone, and when that picture came up she made me stop and she got all excited. Then she grabbed the phone and turned it to show my wife. None of the words she knows seemed to apply, but there was no question that she very much approved.

I just had to share. Keep up the good work!

Thats awesome! Kids always love the vans, especially when I take the kids to school. When I ask any of my kids what they want me to drive the always say "green truck"

Raul

Adventurer
Thats awesome! Kids always love the vans, especially when I take the kids to school. When I ask any of my kids what they want me to drive the always say "green truck"

Not when they are teens. One of my daughters loves it, the other gets upset and tries to hide every time. Once I pick her up from dance practice. My other daughter was already with me, we picked a mariachi station and showed up blasting the music. We though it was funny. My other daughter didn't and when told mammy, I ended sleeping in the dog house, go figure!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Not when they are teens. One of my daughters loves it, the other gets upset and tries to hide every time. Once I pick her up from dance practice. My other daughter was already with me, we picked a mariachi station and showed up blasting the music. We though it was funny. My other daughter didn't and when told mammy, I ended sleeping in the dog house, go figure!

Ha. They better not do that to me! I'll find ways to embarrass them more.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Wow those do fit perfect! Standby for the guys that will tell you the panels will go bad because of the corner coverage.

Wow those do fit perfect! Standby for the guys that will tell you the panels will go bad because of the corner coverage.

Yeah I considered it and spoke with Brian at OS, I will lose 50% efficiency of the single cell on each side but rest of panel should be fine. At 320W I’m over built for my needs anyways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online