UJOR Build Thread

Recommended books for Overlanding

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We shot the 1st episode of GHST over the weekend, had a great time and we're all pumped up to do more. We're editing it live and had a slight audio issue (too low) with the final recording even though we did a few tests, not sure what happened.

Here it is, there is language so if you're sensitive don't watch.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
RV day! Always fun. Started at 8, axle is in before lunch.

Coil kit upgrades. Time for a better steering & trac bar setup. Also beefing up the upper TB mount/bracing it to the back of the engine x-member to decrease flex there.

rex_1_mn

Observer
Super cool video. Love how pissed you guys get at meaningless dumb stuff. I do the exact same thing.

Also shout out for letting me check out the shop last Friday. Great guys that don’t have a chip on their shoulder at all.

Keep up the good work.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Super cool video. Love how pissed you guys get at meaningless dumb stuff. I do the exact same thing.

Also shout out for letting me check out the shop last Friday. Great guys that don't have a chip on their shoulder at all.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks and glad you came by! Crazy day, nice to have lunch with you.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Busy busy busy times. The new wheels for SoCalV10 arrived last week, got them mounted up and balanced this morning. So sexy. Same wheels as V4 from our buddies at Innov8 racing. Forged and machined here in the US, real beadlocks and some Too AT2s.

Roof rack and some small odds & ends before this beauty goes home.

Recommended books for Overlanding