Ujoint Offroad Colorado van build thread!

UjointoffroadCO

Been a minute! Its been A--holes and elbows around here trying to get up and running in the new shop, and still try and stay caught up with builds all by myself! Finally found a great hire though, should be starting very soon! Anyways, here's a recap.
Busting through
xSrbvY1h.jpg

Putting it right to work

15k lift is nice
6wpGqLrh.jpg

Moved tires and axle building into the new space
BLUh4Hxh.jpg

B190 about wrapped up! full vantge optics kit and baja lights running through our SPOD setup

fLZHShQh.jpg

Diving right in to the next one, 50k miles 2014 v10 RB. The holy grail! Unbelievably clean
31UYaXah.jpg

Hover mode
WqqgB27h.jpg

Getting there
70J2IQth.jpg

p700WInh.jpg

Gold!

jxsu9xah.jpg

Added a UJOR rack, CVT tent and awning
Y2LSfhgh.jpg

Next one in! Super low mile 2004 E150. Got it setup with all the exterior kit first, waiting on trans to come back to get started on the conversion!
Kp3c0Pih.jpg

UjointoffroadCO

Pretty stoked you are doing the older B-190s.
May have to reach out.
I'm really trying not to do anything older than 2000 now. They are getting near impossible to fins transmission parts for these days. If it is a particularly nice v10, I'd probably consider it, but likely wont be doing any pushrod engine vans from here on out.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
I'm really trying not to do anything older than 2000 now. They are getting near impossible to fins transmission parts for these days. If it is a particularly nice v10, I'd probably consider it, but likely wont be doing any pushrod engine vans from here on out.

Justin,
Sorry to hear that, but I understand. Chris has told me the same thing.
I may end up having to keep my Chevrolet Roadtrek 3500. I have a Weldtec 5 inch lift on it, which is good, but with all my RV crap underneath it, there is just not enough clearance.
I know that Boulder Offroad Vans does a straight axle 4X4 conversion which gives adequate lift. Unfortunately, and surprisingly, there is very limited information on the Internet about this company or their work.
Thanks for the response.

UjointoffroadCO

I installed a boulder offroad kit a while back on a AWD express and I was not impressed with the quality of the parts. The instructions were nearly useless, they never returned any of my multiple phone calls, and the fit of all the parts was dismal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles