UAV-TD (Urban Assualt Vehicle - tear drop) build

silvrzuki77

explorer
Well no progress on the trailer but our last day of low 90's (suppose to be 115 friday) did some exploring.
One of the best day trips very remote but no one has screwed with things much!
null_zps4e6c1f22.jpg

null_zps91603057.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Amazing... what mine is that? I follow a bunch of Facebook groups of mine explorers and some of them blow my mind and how well preserved they are down there. It is so wet here that most old mines are full of water, even after just a few years of inactivity. Please PM me with the details if you don't want to openly share this gems location.

Now, back to work on that trailer!!

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thanks for the compliment! I really need to start preplanning the shower/pump/heater setup. After crawling through the mine it will be nice to clean off .

Greg here are a just a couple more pics. I took a million with a nikon I borrowed with some amazing stuff.
null_zps81ea8225.jpg

null_zpsa10031db.jpg

null_zps684a3a29.jpg

Last edited:

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
I have enjoyed my sliding doors. I use the door handles to keep them closed while traveling. Opening doors on the bottom seem to get left open and ran into, the less sticking out the back the better are my thoughts. Looking good sir. I thought about you driving thru Vegas this morning. But was just too tired to stop, wanted to be out of the truck badly. Looking good, and that truly is a great mine shaft to explore. Most of ours over here seem to be in much worse shape.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Hey small update started on a door.
null_zps48585fb9.jpg

Everything should be moving pretty quick I hope. Goin to be ordering a ton of stuff this weekend. Windows, door latches, and other stuff. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles