Two weeks exploring Namibia

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Great stuff. I'm already planning a trip this Fall. What items do you brought or wish you brought from the States for the trip related to the vehicle ?

Like a plug kit? I did not see a toilet system in the vehicle list is there a PETT type system ? nor a shower system Bring a NEMO ? Sleeping bags?

I would bring my own two way radios, GPS, In Reach . Did you find any overlanding goodies that you brought home with you?

Thanks for your help.

netllama

Observer
Great stuff. I'm already planning a trip this Fall. What items do you brought or wish you brought from the States for the trip related to the vehicle ?

Like a plug kit? I did not see a toilet system in the vehicle list is there a PETT type system ? nor a shower system Bring a NEMO ? Sleeping bags?

I would bring my own two way radios, GPS, In Reach . Did you find any overlanding goodies that you brought home with you?

Thanks for your help.
The only stuff that I brought with me was clothing, electronics (phone, tablet & camera), water bottle, and some energy bars.

The rental came with a plug kit & sleeping bags. There was no toilet system (i'm not sure why that's necessary anyway), nor shower system.

Not sure what you mean by overloanding goodies. I only brought home what I took with me originally. I travel very light (never check any bags, etc).

DaveNay

Adventurer
Jealous beyond words. Over the last year or two, Namibia has quickly climbed to the top of my to-do list. Luckily, my wife agrees!

Lord Al Sorna

Harebrained Scheming
Outstanding! I have been to Namibia once as well, and what a stunning, rugged place. I want to go straight back now!!

stoicalpear

Absolutely stunning images! I would love to get out to that part of the world at some point in my life. Thank you for sharing.