Turn Key EXPO RIG 1999 Discovery SD $5,000

PJC

Observer
No indication yet from the perpetrator but it appears to be an April Fool's "Joke"...even tho' his offer was accepted more than once...suggest the Powers delete this Thread to avoid further confusion among the more naive' ( e.g. me)

Caveat (et Vendor) Emptor

Paul

rijosho

Adventurer
No indication yet from the perpetrator but it appears to be an April Fool's "Joke"...even tho' his offer was accepted more than once...suggest the Powers delete this Thread to avoid further confusion among the more naive' ( e.g. me)

Caveat (et Vendor) Emptor

Paul

It should be in my garage in a week or two. It needs a little love (oil change, tire pressure checked, a good cleaning, etc.), and will soon be back up for sale. Due to having to ship it across the country, I'll need to mark it up considerably once it is here. Dendy has first right of refusal if he'll pay me what he sold his D1 for, but I'll keep you in mind as well. Any offers over $15k will be considered strongly.

sinuhexavier

Explorer
I was going to sell it, although for a bit more than $5K...

I was going to buy an amazing Defender 90. I took all the photos to sell the Discovery and I drove the 90 for two days. I realized that the 90 would have been a consolation prize for the 110 that I truly desire.

So with it being April Fools I thought may as well put the photos to good use...

I tried to PM everyone back that PM'd me with interest in the discovery letting them know about my prank, if I somehow forgot to respond to a PM, please take no offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles