Turbo time update with Pics!

39Ronin

Adventurer
Hi Canada G,

Thanks for the compliments on my G. The interior is in excellent condition, typical of vehicles imported from Japan. The rim (centers) are painted to the same as the body which is paint code 7122.

Abitibi

Explorer
It's about time! Hahaha Well done my friend. Your truck looks really good now (although those seat fabric look like my granny's curtain!). ;-)

You'll finally be able to come out and play with the other best 4X4...
d179e1fa-63cd-ca40.jpg

Have you worked out your veggie supply yet? I should almost find a second restaurant for mine, arghhh!

Congrats again on this project and the ones to come!

Cheers
Mr. D

otiswesty

Regular guy
This is the nicest G interior I ever have seen. Nicer then designo blablabla
Recaro with handrest, headrests on the backseats, the folding seats in the back, wood, heated seats, power windows. ahhhhhhhh love it!!!!
If you ever want to sell it... sent me an e-mail.
Those wheels are also very nice. What is the color? is there a polished lip?
the window switches and heated seats switches are installed on a base. do you have a part number of that? I like to install electric windows and heated seats on my G. I love those armrests are they the same as from the 463 series?

Yes, a very beautiful 460. I always considered the late 460's to be the nicest. Better switches, fully padded interior. Still have the nice hydraulic pulls and manual transfer case, not to mention a real drum hand brake for the really slippery stuff.
Put me in queue with other interested parties when you get tired of it.

Joe

Observer
Hi,

looks great. Would have preferred the station wagon as well, but long wheel base is very rare - and I wanted to have a 1980 to get a "Historic Car"-registration. And all the extras - what a luxury!! Congrats!

39Ronin

Adventurer
The Evolution continues:

50 mm lift installed, roof rack, bike rack and almost finished my modified saddle tank veggie kit conversion.

P4110008.jpg

P4110007-1.jpg

P4110004.jpg

magari

how did the conversion go?

hi there,

is your nice G still running on veggie oil? did it work out for you after all?
looking forward hearing from you!

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I don't know about the veggie oil, but it is definitely still running as I have seen him on the highway here a couple of times this past week. It looks awesome! I might take a trip down to Squamish and have a close up look and catch up. 39ronin is the one who originally told me about ExPo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94