TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

VW Jeeper

Observer
A few pics from a beautiful fall day yesterday in our new to us, '06 Double Cab 4wd.

Only a few minor addtions so far but there's not much life left in these tires so a lift and larger rubber are in the pipeline over the next few months. :wings:

Husky Liners ft/rr
Truxedo Low Pro QT tonneau
35% tint on front windows

06-Tundra.jpg

06-Tundra4.jpg

tundratrader

I just saw this thread. Dont come here much. My Tundra is plain jane but gets me everywhere. Also a pic of my FZJ80 pic since my Tundra is so simple. I plan on buying a 06 DC while they still have low miles. Last of one of the great vehicles.

Arctic%252520Circle.jpg

IMG_7180.jpg

IMG_3770.JPG

18seeds

Explorer
snowmobile ramp

let me know what you think of that thing. I saw it at the snow show here and denver. Interesting design.

java

Expedition Leader
you all need to stop posting pics..... i secretly want to take a sawzall to that little gap between the cab and those beautiful long beds to make myself a pretty trailer.....

Petrolburner

Explorer
Yup, snowmobile ramp. Plastic sliders for the skis and the fold out piece in the center gives it traction so you don't need a bunch of momentum to make it up a modified atv ramp.

dyogim

Explorer
Recent pic from the Overland Rally in Hollister OHV, CA

S_029.JPG

My rig with a friend's 07 Tundra a top of Hector Heights

_MG_4219%252520-1.jpg

Falkon

Adventurer
Nice rigs. Man, y'all have it good out there in the West! I can't wait to get out there and explore one day.

tundratrax

327718_684135595059_43802102_35299162_93791785_o.jpg

I am new here and this is the start of my Tundra adventures. I bought it this May (2011). It is a 2010 CrewMax and came with only 6000 miles. The previous owner added the topper, Firestone Airbags in the rear, and a spray in bed liner.

Future wants: (in order)
Futon bed platform in back.
OME suspension
HID headlight kit.
ARB IPF lights
Yakima Mega Warrior Rack
Expedition One Bull bar bumper /w winch
Expedition One rear bumper

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Welcome to the ExPo and the Tundrabird Nation, tundratrax! We look forward to the tales, pics and adventures your gonna share with us in the future. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles