TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

smokeysevin

Observer
No, its removed already. I just have not had time to fab its replacement and the fender guards. I am loving not dragging the hitch everywhere though.

Sean

zidaro

Explorer
To get back to the 2nd Gen Love ;)

DSC_2314_zpsffehuo8x.jpg

huntsonora

Explorer
I'm sick about this but due to an internet connection that went bad in the middle of an auction I missed a 2011 RCLB 4x4 base model Tundra this weekend that had 40,000 miles on it. It was a ranch truck and was dirty and had a few dings but for $3000 I would have been thrilled to have it! Makes me want to puke just typing this

Rangler103

Cut a little less than 21" out of the bed. Inside dimensions 53 1/2". 16" King coilovers in the rear with a dual triangulated four link. The front is going to stay IFS for a little while. I have a high pinion 44 and a super 60 in the shop now but I don't have the funds or the time, at least until the rear end is finished. I would have loved to start with the IFS but a fuel truck rear ended me.

Blender

Adventurer
Cut a little less than 21" out of the bed. Inside dimensions 53 1/2". 16" King coilovers in the rear with a dual triangulated four link. The front is going to stay IFS for a little while. I have a high pinion 44 and a super 60 in the shop now but I don't have the funds or the time, at least until the rear end is finished. I would have loved to start with the IFS but a fuel truck rear ended me.

I was wondering how you got it so short... linked rear is the answer. I'm at 59" inside length with leafs. Should still get around on the trail pretty well with linked rear and ifs front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier