TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

Rangler103

Cut a little less than 21" out of the bed. Inside dimensions 53 1/2". 16" King coilovers in the rear with a dual triangulated four link. The front is going to stay IFS for a little while. I have a high pinion 44 and a super 60 in the shop now but I don't have the funds or the time, at least until the rear end is finished. I would have loved to start with the IFS but a fuel truck rear ended me.

Blender

Adventurer
Cut a little less than 21" out of the bed. Inside dimensions 53 1/2". 16" King coilovers in the rear with a dual triangulated four link. The front is going to stay IFS for a little while. I have a high pinion 44 and a super 60 in the shop now but I don't have the funds or the time, at least until the rear end is finished. I would have loved to start with the IFS but a fuel truck rear ended me.
I was wondering how you got it so short... linked rear is the answer. I'm at 59" inside length with leafs. Should still get around on the trail pretty well with linked rear and ifs front.

Jnich77

Director of Adventure Management Operations
Sooooo... I swapped the front swaybar in my 2002 Tundra (23mm) for the swaybar from a 2002 Sequoia (28mm)... instant improvement in cornering. It cost 9.00 and pick-n-pull and new bushings were 8.50. Total time to install was 10 min. Definitely worth the minimal cost and effort!

( you will also need the Sequoia mounting brackets)

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Sooooo... I swapped the front swaybar in my 2002 Tundra (23mm) for the swaybar from a 2002 Sequoia (28mm)... instant improvement in cornering. It cost 9.00 and pick-n-pull and new bushings were 8.50. Total time to install was 10 min. Definitely worth the minimal cost and effort!

( you will also need the Sequoia mounting brackets)
That's good to know. Didn't know sequoia had a bigger bar. With that said I ditched my sway bars on all my trucks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recommended books for Overlanding