TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

iRagedoYou

And you are correct sir.. truck is bad a** no doubt, I love to capabilities that this truck brings. I might end up keeping it anyway...and if I do, 35s are the first thing to go on there and I will post more pics down the road if that happens. I do wanna lift it but not too much.. what would you recommend?
Thanks for your input.

With a small lift you can run 35's!!! Add a locker and some bumpers and you have a awesome truck! Seriously I have spent a lot of time in the new Tundra and did a ton of driving for Toyota and I can tell ya that this truck is one bad mother! 5.7 with tons of usable power,4.30 rear end, HUGE brakes, great turn radius for its size, Massive Ring and Pinion, Trans Cooler with Tow Package, 1,500 lbs of bed capacity weight, over 10,000 lbs of towing, 6 speed trans, nice big seats that fit the average to large american, Nice interior features. Honestly what more do you want. It's a truck that will do it all and gets better Gas Mileage than my 91 Cherokee. Drive it and enjoy that you have one of the best trucks ever made!

Falkon

Adventurer
I will hit the century mark in a week or so. :thumbup: I was planning on giving a salute to the first 100 and the next 200 by giving her a drama of my favorite, Crown.

Anyone else do anything to mark hitting 100k?

~CB

G100

Adventurer
97' T100 4x4

I was going to post up some pictures earlier but I didn't like the looks of my truck with my old rims and tires.
I feel now its finally looking like an Expo Vehicle.

BajaTruck-01.jpg

BajaTruck-02.jpg

Last edited:

Derek24

Explorer
Here's some pics of my latest adventure. Stayed a couple nights in Truckee and wheeled all over and into Nevada. I have to say my truck surprises me everytime I go out into the wild. Not one rattle, squeak, or anything and being 12yrs old. I love this truck and only wish there were more aftermarket support....

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

Oh, and there is NO SNOW (just ice) here in the Serria's. I drove up to 8200ft in January, with a t-shirt on and windows down....

dyogim

Explorer
Here's mine. 2000 tundra V8, front HP D44, manual transfer case and a recent ARE utility shell added on. Just painted it with duplicolor truck bed paint this past weekend. Now to start working on the insides...

IMG-20120319-00063.jpg

IMG-20120319-00062.jpg

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
That contractor cab is turning out nice Mike. It's a good thing you're on the otherside of the country or I might be tempted to borrow that from you. :elkgrin:

dyogim

Explorer
That contractor cab is turning out nice Mike. It's a good thing you're on the otherside of the country or I might be tempted to borrow that from you. :elkgrin:

LOL!!! I'm hoping I can look for some affordable electric actuators that'll lift the shell about 18"-24". Then wrap the opening with some sunbrella type material. Ideas are already in the works but, choosing the priority is hard. I still want to build the storage/sleeping platform. I know there's a kit to lift the shell but, that's around $1500.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
San Rafael Swell

Not the best picture, but you know you're doing things right when your daughter would rather go camping for her 10th birthday then have a princess party. In the second shot you can see we wore them out good and proper.

Attachments

• 2012 Swell 01.jpg
    2012 Swell 01.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 59
  • 2012 Swell 02.jpg
    2012 Swell 02.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 50

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Not the best picture, but you know you're doing things right when your daughter would rather go camping for her 10th birthday then have a princess party. In the second shot you can see we wore them out good and proper.

You got that right Mr. C.

Good job dad! :)

PoindexterS

Here is my T100

T100-1.jpgT100-2.jpgT100-3.jpgT100-4.jpgT100-5.jpgT100-6.jpgT100-7.jpgT100-8.jpgT100-8.jpgT100-9.jpgT100-10.jpg

Here is my T100, 3.4L, Automatic, 4WD, Mile marker manual hubs, ToyTec 2" BJS and AAL, Uniden CB with Firestick antenna, Hella 500FFs, all LED running and turn signals with extra madules added to front and rear bumpers, Front-Rear bumpers custom fab work by me, rock sliders by me and a HighLift under them will lift entire side of truck, Bed rails by me, LED interior light and LED strips added so I can see at night, K&N filter in stock box, Kenwood stereo with Fosgate 600/4 amp running 4 pairs of Boston components and 2 Fosgate 8" subs (I like music to sound clean not rattle the whole truck, and it sounds awesome at any volume!) I also have a Truck bed tent and use it often, I will have a RTT on custom trailer or expo rack over the bed soon!

It does get dirty! I like to off-road and spend my off-time from teaching welding up in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado taking any and all trails I can. Forrest service roads are great for getting into remote places! I had a 93 Jeep YJ fully built with ARB lockers, Dana 44 F&R, Atlas Transfer case, 488 gears, etc..etc...etc.. So I am done with trailer queens, I drive about 350 miles a week and this T100 does exactly what I need it to do-get me to my destinations-carry my gear, hold my tent, and get me home then back to work on mondays.

Yes, I know, I know, poser pics! I just had spit shined it up so I took some pics of it. I had just built and installed the rear bumper and had to show off my T!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke