Tundra.... Would you switch from a new Ram Powerwagon?

Judoka

Learning To Live
I am asking this simple question, Should I switch my expedition Rig from a 2014 Power Wagon to a 2015 Tundra? Why? Facts and insight please, not biased opinion alone. Thanks!:victory:

bkg

Explorer
I am a Toyota bigot and own a 15 tundra. That trade would be ridiculous and stupid.

Two solid axles, lockers, 33" tires, winch, swaybar disconnect, solid, boxed frame... And maybe rear 5-link/coil? For a tundra? Hahaha. No.

iphone 1051.jpg

iphone 1030.jpg

A couple photos of the Dodges we ran on the Whipsaw last October. The first one is a super modified Power Wagon, Scott the owner was in the Ultimate adventure last summer. The other is a diesel 3500 running Kings, ARBs front and rear and 37's. I was impressed how well the 3500 did, although he had to do a bunch of 97 point turns!

ripperj

Explorer
Um, why?
They are both nice trucks, but the Power Wagon was built to be an off road machine, the only advantage would be if you don't do much serious offroad, the tundra would get much better MPG

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

ripperj

Explorer
The question can't be answered without more details on what you need the truck for

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

hansrober

Adventurer
You might need a magic 8 ball, that could possibly help.

I tried mine and it said "Ask again later.":ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles