Tundra vs F150

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Adventurer
Because for them a Toyota is the infallible automaker.

And for you Ford is infallible. Its pretty obvious you are just as much a fanboy as any of the Toyota fanboys.

Besides, this thread is ridiculous. Everyone knows that Nissan is the real king of trucks. The Nissan Frontier was last redesigned when Star Wars Revenge of the Sith was in the box office and the Titan won 2017 PTOTY.

battleaxe

Captain Obvious
really? why is it Toyota fans completely dismiss even the other evidence in this very thread???? C'mon... at least try to pretend to be objective.

I thought he was only speaking in reference to the 3.0 hatred by our resident Ford expert
I'm gonna go start a Ford vs Ram thread. I'll be right back.....

Or maybe Tundra vs Titan vs Silverado.... :unsure:

Ford vs Ram thread summed up in one sentence:

Ram's are garbage unless you pony up for a Cummins, so may as well buy the Ford.

/thread

D

Deleted member 9101

And for you Ford is infallible. Its pretty obvious you are just as much a fanboy as any of the Toyota fanboys.

Is that why my last two trucks were Tundras????

Rather than attack me personally, why don't you try to prove that the Tundra is a better truck. Last time I looked the Tundra did nothing substantially better than the F150 (yet the F150 outdoes the Tundra in damn near every thing) and certainly isn't worth the premium price.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9101

How dare you accuse Toyota of less... frames, valvetrains, fires, head gaskets… all those issues are fake news put out by the big-3. :p

You forgot the mediocre paint on the 1st gen Tundra ?

D

Deleted member 9101

Don't worry I checked the rule book and the historical record, you still have your Fawning over Ford Card.

Awweee...that's cute. Could it be...dare I say... that I buy my vehicles based on performance and price? Dare I say that the precious fullsize offering from Toyota didn't impress me enough to warrant the 4k extra to buy it?

docwatson

Adventurer
@Jnich77 ,Tell yourself whatever you would like, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just wanted to make sure you went to bed tonight knowing that Daddy Hackett is proud of you.

D

Deleted member 9101

@Jnich77 ,Tell yourself whatever you would like, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just wanted to make sure you went to bed tonight knowing that Daddy Hackett is proud of you.

Its ok princess, don't get your gown wrinkled .. Toyota can still be king in your little world. I won't let facts and data hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior