Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels with TPMS & Nitto Terra Grapplers

amo292

Adventurer
Hello, for sale today are some Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior wheels. I just picked them up today and I am looking to sell three (3) of the four. I am trying to keep one for a matching spare. The wheels are in good condition with no curb rash. The center caps are are in poor condition but those can be had for $10 new online and just snap into place. They are wrapped in Nitto 285/70 r17 Terra Grapplers. They were not properly rotated or aligned so the front two tires have some uneven shoulder wear on the inside. The rear tires are in good condition and have plenty of tread left. I will post some more detailed pictures with tread depths later when I have a chance to clean them up.

These are 17" wheels with a 5x150 bolt pattern and +65 offset. They will fit all Tundras and Sequoias 07- current with stock sized brakes. The tire size will fit a stock non lifted tundra, not sure about the sequoia. They also have stock TPMS sensors.

Looking for $250 per wheel/tire combo but open to offers.
Due to the size and weight this is for local pickup only but willing to travel a bit to meet a serious buyer.

Please email me at antonelima@gmail.com if interested or have any questions. Thanks!

image2.JPGScreen Shot 2015-02-23 at 12.33.14 PM.jpgimage1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior