Tuff Stuff 4x4?

tdferrero

Has anyone had any experience with Tuff Stuff 4x4 winches and lights? I did a few searches, but couldn't find many explicit reviews relative to quality and longevity. They're having a pretty sizeable sale on their website, but wanted to pull some more information prior to making a purchase.

4Beast

Observer
Their stuff looks OK, but I have only gotten a fake Hi-Lift jack (didn't fit my holder) and a fake Trasharoo, (still have it, works pretty good, for the money would just get the original next time). I think their other stuff is probably one step over Smittybuilt and two above Harbor Freight, but that is just a guess. I'll be curious to hear if you get something.

tdferrero

Their stuff looks OK, but I have only gotten a fake Hi-Lift jack (didn't fit my holder) and a fake Trasharoo, (still have it, works pretty good, for the money would just get the original next time). I think their other stuff is probably one step over Smittybuilt and two above Harbor Freight, but that is just a guess. I'll be curious to hear if you get something.
Should I pull the trigger, I'm expecting to get what I pay for, but I figured even a cheap winch is decent insurance for how little it'd get used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier