Tucson & Phx people 5/3 to 5/5

articulate

Expedition Leader
Since the Phoenix thing is dwindling.....
I'd like to do some drinkin', thinkin', and talkin' at Four Peaks Friday.

I'll be drinkin', thinkin', and talkin' anyway. May as well do a hook up.

Marko D.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

articulate said:
Since the Phoenix thing is dwindling.....
I'd like to do some drinkin', thinkin', and talkin' at Four Peaks Friday.

I'll be drinkin', thinkin', and talkin' anyway. May as well do a hook up.

Marko D.

Hey Mark!

How many beers have you just had while a typin' that!....LOL :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :jump:

you be busted frontierdude!:D

Hey Mark! I'm just teasin' ya!:ylsmoke:

Here is a shot of yer peaks!

I just love this view! This was an Awesome day for me! I sat up there for hours just eating sunflower seads (eat,spit and be happy!).....and chips/salsa and brewskies!

2006_0425HomerPowellService0284.jpg

I think this is just about my all time favorite pic I have ever taken!

Last edited by a moderator:

articulate

Expedition Leader
Scenic WonderRunner said:
Hey Mark!

How many beers have you just had while a typin' that!....LOL :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :jump:

you be busted frontierdude!:D

Hey Mark! I'm just teasin' ya!:ylsmoke:
Yeah, well, things just got worse.

I forgot my wife is out of town tomorrow. I'll still be drinkin', thinkin, and talkin', but now I'll be doing it alone. So, meeting at a bar with some friends would be much healthier.

Who's in?

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Mark.....

If I was there......you know I would be in! We could meet at Julio G's.....I love their food! Last week they had a really Kewl car show going on all around their place!

I wrote you last week when I was there! Too bad you couldn't cruise the Apache Trail with me! Wow....what a day! I know it's just easy cream puff~n~stuff!....but it was so beautiful!

I get my new Tranny kick down cable installed tomorrow.....

But I also need to get my air conditioner re~charged because Mr. Sucky screwed that up too! ....and it's the old style R~12.....! dbl UG!

then at some point I need to make it back to my condo to re~set things up. For some reason my last tenant who decided to stay two years, put lots of my kitchen stuff and other totally Arizona Southwest decorations in my storage closet in boxes!....and left them like that! UG!

Are you a good decorator>?!!! LOL:beer: :beer: :ylsmoke:

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Hey guys, I aplogize it has taken me so long to get to the forum, but I haven't had access until now. Luckily Jeremy (tacozona) sent me an email (which I was able to get) and I just had a really fun dinner with Jeremy, Erin, Blake, Wendy & Gretchen in Tucson. Thanks guys! It was great to meet you all.

GT, sorry pal - that is bizarre how that worked out though. I imagine you up in my neck of the woods right now, hehehe

Jonathan, dangit - sorry but I obviously didn't see your post soon enough.

For you Phx d00ds - let's do Four Peaks in Tempe! Sorry, but I have enough driving to do in a rental car without heading to the northside. I have to catch a plane on Sat. morn. and my hotel is near the airport. Let's plan on meeting at 7:00pm at 4 peaks Tempe. If I can get there earlier, I will call one of you. If I am a little late, don't fret.

I probably won't be able to check the forum again, so I will send my cell # to Mark, and I'll leave it up to him to give it to whoever doesn't have it. I know Aaron, Brian and Seth have it. But if anyone else decides to come along, just shoot an email to Mark.

See you tomorrow!

Chris

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Chris, very cool, but Colette and I will not make it out there tonight. It is a bit of a trip for us and don't want to hassle with driving home that far on the "Holiday" party night. A trip that far could get dangerous. If anyone else want s to hook up on the north side of town for some cerveza and good food shoot me a message and we will see if we can't hook up.

articulate

Expedition Leader
So far as I can tell Chris and meself will be at Four Peaks tonight. Mcvick, too possibly? How 'bout Seth?

Mark

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
BajaTaco said:
I just had a really fun dinner with Jeremy, Erin, Blake, Wendy & Gretchen in Tucson. Thanks guys! It was great to meet you all.

We had a lot of fun getting to meet you too! Hopefully next time it will be out on the trail :D

:beer: If you Phoenix guys aren't too hung over tomorrow morning from tonight's Cinco de Mayo festivities, head over to the REI in Paradise Valley. I'll be up there at 9AM to get a GPS. And I think there's a big anniversary sale going on as well...
:box:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles