Tube Rocksliders (WTD)

philos

Explorer
That price point seems pretty out there. Paid around $100 for my Landcruiser brackets 7-8 years ago. I know there's inflation and some design/material differences but....

Sent via flux capacitor

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
This would be great! Please consider the frame mounted oem ford battery boxes many of us use.

With these frame mounted battery boxes and with auxuillay tanks you may only may be able to run 3 mounting barckets. On a recent look over at one of the sportsmobile this would have been the option. Also for the the gray water dump on the drivers side it would need to be about 6" shorter, or relocated which would be the harder of the two.

Sea.Jay

Observer
Keep doin what you're doing man. I know weldtec has had a long road and personally I'm stoked you guys are still here doing your thing and now making stuff for the econolines. Extremely excited about the sliders...I'm interested in the plated version so if you get one finished before I get to you, throw up a picture!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
That price point seems pretty out there. Paid around $100 for my Landcruiser brackets 7-8 years ago. I know there's inflation and some design/material differences but....

Sent via flux capacitor

$100 would be great but the material alone is more then that. Then after spending 3+ hours in a water jet then off to the press brake to be formed we would have to be in china to get that kind of price...... If you want a quality part that will hold up you have to pay up!....
Here is a look at all the parts that go into making the tube and boxed rock sliders....

Thanks for taking a look, I hope this helps give some of you a better understanding of our price point....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne