Tube Rocksliders (WTD)

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
We have been in the design process for building a strong set of sliders/ steps that would work with most of the van builds. As many of you know there is not a lot of room to bolt anything up so these have a weld on bracket and frame overlay. For those of you that would like to have the ability to remove and have powder coated or custom finish we made bolt on connection bracket to do so.
Here is a look at our concept design in solidworks. We would love to see how much interest there is in a product like these.
Thanks WTD

philos

Explorer
Will they actually be real sliders that can hold the weight of behemoths like these vans?
Price point?

ohpyramids

Adventurer
Im interested but with a 6" lift on 35" tires, this van is tall as hell. something with a built in or flippable step may be more useful on the day to day

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
This would be great! Please consider the frame mounted oem ford battery boxes many of us use.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Would really like a option to order just the brackets if possible. This is on my soon to do list. Are the brackets keyed for easy welding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvrzuki77

explorer
I did a set of sliders CAD designed by me. (Cardboard aided design) My friend drew them up on solidworks so it would be easy to ship flat.

Petrolburner

Explorer
Would really like a option to order just the brackets if possible. This is on my soon to do list. Are the brackets keyed for easy welding?

That's a great idea since it's going to be weld on anyway. Source the tubing locally to save on shipping and weld it all up locally. The brackets are the only real special piece. It would be great to be able to ship them flat and light. I'm not interested personally due to the way I use my Motovan, however, I think there is a real market for this.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor

We will be selling just the brackets, due to the possible cost of shipping the complete slider welded up. Here is a look at the first set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94