Truma Combi 4 Propane Combination Water Boiler and Furnace Heater Now Available

cobratom

Approved Vendor
Now available to the North American market to the aftermarket!
Previously these units were only available to OEM's but we have a access to complete Truma Combi Kits (at a significantly lower price than importing from the EU, and these units are actually approved for us in US and Canadian RV's.
heating-combi-model.jpg

More information available here:
http://www.trumaheaters.com

Discount code for Expo Members $50 OFF "EXPO2019"

Last edited:

GHT

It appears these are no longer available in North America. A great looking alternative.

Fadeagray

This looks like an alternative. It appears to be a copy of the Truma Combi. Available in gas, diesel and propane.

cobratom

Approved Vendor
Made in Colorado option- We have installed a Diesel/ Propane Units so far
There is exactly 0% chance that is made within 5000 miles of Colorado. That is a copy of the Truma made in China. Even down to the horrible Gen 1 controller of the Truma.

llamalander

soooooo looks like the made-in-China heater is the winner! because no one else showed up. Do you have a better alternative cobratom?

Hegear

I have a Aquahot 125g. Had the burner unit go out in the first six months and Aquahot replaced under warranty. It’s been almost 2 years since then and I’ve had no other issues. Works well and seems very efficient. I have an enduro supertourer (pop up) and keeps me plenty warm in negative temperatures.

Anyway just thought you guys might be interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles