Truckvault drawer system - long or short bed pickup

93Cummins

Observer
Truckvault system for long or short bed pickup. Just removed from my long bed Ford F-350 to make room for a pop-up camper. Includes Truckvault 2 drawer unit, Truckvault front cabinet for use in Short Bed pickup (goes between drawers and front of bed in full size short bed truck), Cabinet Shop made front cabinet to use in full size 8 foot bed truck (some delamination on one lid for this cabinet). Drawer unit is 5' long and 4' wide with two drawers. You will likely have to order new locks from Truck Vault as I do not have the combinations and cannot find the keys. They are currently unlocked. These units are $ 2K new. Excellent sleeping platform with a Cabelas foam mattress and storage to boot. Pick up only in Benicia, Ca. $ 850. Will trade for an ARB fridge.

Attachments

• Drawers.jpg
    Drawers.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Drawer_Unit.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 292

RV4021

Do you still have these drawers? Just so I am clear on the dimensions. The truckvault unit is 5ft in length and 4ft wide. Is that correct? If the truckvault unit is 5ft would you be willing to split the set?

93Cummins

Observer
Yes, the drawer unit is 5x4. I am only interested in selling the complete set , drawer unit and the two front cabinets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles