Truck loads of Land Cruiser double cab pickups in South Florida this week

yfarm

Observer
Driving on turnpike between Miami and WPB the last two weeks have seen multiple car haulers loaded with identical 70 series Land Cruiser double cab pickups and Land Cruisers all basic white with snorkels, appear new. All heading north, assume these came in on a ship at the Port of Miami. Wondered if these are new UN vehicles being transported to Alpine Armoring?

Last edited:
We should boycott ALL purchases of Toyota vehicles across North America until they bring the 70 Series here for domestic sales!! I’m not joking either. Those rat bastards would cave pretty quick if we could pull it off.

What about the gram? How would it survive?

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Blame the gov. Not Toyota.

Toyota could meet the import requirements if they wanted too. They just don’t think that there is enough of a market for 70 series because we keep buying the Sequoias and Tundras they build here. If they had a 70 series assembly plant in Texas instead of Tundra, we could be driving way better vehicles.

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader
Toyota could meet the import requirements if they wanted too. They just don’t think that there is enough of a market for 70 series because we keep buying the Sequoias and Tundras they build here. If they had a 70 series assembly plant in Texas instead of Tundra, we could be driving way better vehicles.

Would the cost outweigh the sales? Probably not. I love my tundra and I would also love a 70 series. You can import one as long as it’s 25 years old. It’s easy to find them.

MrHorsepower

Maker of STUFF
Thats unfathomable....How can there not be a market in US for 70 series ...Australian market for 79series cruisers is huge...I see a ridiculous number everyday. Apparently the leading cause of debt among Australian tradies..

vectorsc

Adventurer
Agreed. The G Pur edition is stacked directly against the 70 series.

This is a factory new G:
Mercedes-G-LIMITED-30.jpg

And this is my rig:

They share a market where you can still buy a G without the gangsta rapper package.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
We should boycott ALL purchases of Toyota vehicles across North America until they bring the 70 Series here for domestic sales!! I’m not joking either. Those rat bastards would cave pretty quick if we could pull it off.
Yeah,lots of vehicles can't come here. I'd love a square SUV from the middle east.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles