Truck camper for Tocoma Frontier and mid sized trucks

Gunslinger1

Observer
2016 Slide in truck camper by Eureka Campers for Mid size trucks Tocoma and Frontier. Fits short or long bed truck. Camper is 6 ft long and 6 1/2 feet wide, 65" tall inside, sleeps two, factory installed a/c, fantastic roof vent with fan, led lights inside, new batter, has four jacks to remove from truck. Can be loaded and ready to roll in 15 minutes. Removable Jacks, tie downs for all for corners to truck bed. Less than one year old and has never sit outside, been under carport since new. All aluminum construction, Camper is light and easy to load and haul. 12 and 120 volt receptacles inside and 12 volt receptacle outside. I have been hauling it on a stock Frontier no modifications needed other than four eye bolts in bed. $2900.00 cash

Attachments

• Eureka points west.jpg
    Eureka points west.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 853
  • Eureka inside.jpg
    Eureka inside.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,579
Last edited:

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
Did you take that first photo at Lake Thurmond north of Appling, GA? That island looks familiar.

Nice camper BTW. GLWTS,

Hughbetcha

Gunslinger1, if you don't mind me asking, are you getting a new eureka? I am looking at their cab over campers need more sleeping areas. they look nice for the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles