Truck Camper Adventure announces the 2021 Adventure Rally

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
will get you to the announcement and enrollment page.
Jeanie and I were fortunate enough to be at last year's Rally, and it was just great.
For you hard-cores, a smaller group of TC-er's will be doing the 150 mile long El Camino del Diablo along the Mexico border. It doesn't get much better than this for those who don't want to ply these remote sands and rock alone.
jefe
Below is one of the more interesting participant rigs:
thumb_DSCN2503_1024.jpg

Last edited:

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Jeanie and I were fortunate enough to be at last year's Rally, and it was just great.
For you hard-cores, a smaller group of TC-er's will be doing the 150 mile long El Camino del Diablo along the Mexico border. It doesn't get much better than this for those who don't want to ply these remote sands and rock alone.
jefe
View attachment 617777

We'll see you there and it's looking like I will be leading the group on El Camino Del Diablo and Mike said you would probably be running tail as we both have HAM radios.

Jack

kmacafee

Adventurer
jefe
View attachment 617777
That’s our rig and we certainly enjoyed the rally last year. We are excited to be able to go again in 2021 and it looks like Bundutec will be well represented including Mike’s new camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94