Tropical Storm Blows Through Cedar Key

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I'm sure you've all seen all the news reports over the last few weeks. Crazy that some sections of the country are burning up while others are getting drenched with Tropical Storms. We were lucky enough to have Tropical Storm Debby blow through our area which helped replenish our depleted aquifers. As much as many hated to see the damage it caused, most would agree we need a few more behind it to help bring the water levels up to where they need to be

Here are a few of the shots. More can be seen in the full gallery HERE

Feel free to critique or comment

My wife Cindy on our back dock blowing the front of the storm through the Bay

Cindy%20Blowing%20the%20Front%20of%20Tropical%20Storm%20Debby%20across%20the%20Bay%20behind%20the%20Low-Key%20Hideaway,%20Cedar%20Key%20Florida%20-%20Photo%20by%20Pat%20Bonish.JPG

I might be crazy, but I love watching the storms blow in!

Tropical%20Storm%20Debby%20Blows%20into%20Cedar%20Key%20Florida%20-%20Photo%20by%20Pat%20Bonish.JPG

Old Glory being torn from the Flag Pole at the City Marina

The%20Red,%20White%20and%20Blue%20is%20torn%20loose%20from%20Tidewater%20Tours%20Flag%20Pole%20and%20is%20showing%20the%20force%20of%20the%20winds%20Tropical%20Storm%20Debby%20brought%20in%20-%20Photo%20by%20Pat%20Bonish.JPG

One of the City workers was climbing out onto this propane deck to make sure it was turned off because the cities floating docks had just broke loose and were being pushed towards the propane tank

James_McCain_Cedar_Key_Florida.JPG

Plane flipped over at our small, local airport

Upside_Down_Plane.JPG

Tons more in that Gallery, but thought those would be entertaining to view

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
As always Pat, awesome captures of the abusive storm that sat on you guys. I am very disappointed that Cindy was not able to blow it away when she gave it her best effort. I expected more. :elkgrin:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Cool stuff Pat. Not sure why but I really like 6 of 72. Just has some raw foreboding energy to it

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Thanks Man! Yeah, I like the way the water looks in that one. It just happened to be in-between downpours so the image is clearer than some of the rest

DaJudge

Explorer
Amazing how much damage a "weak" storm can produce! I lived in Fl for 19 years, in a way I miss those storms.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thank you, Pat and Cindy. I really appreciated the opportunity to look through your excellent photographs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles