Trip to Baja - Aug 4, 2007

805gregg

Adventurer
Not really and expedition, but my wife and I will be taking our Jeep liberty to Baja for 2 weeks starting on 8/4/07. We are heading down east coast by Gonzaga Bay, then on to GN and then off on to the west coast to Turtle Bay and points south. If anyone is going to be down there about that time and see a light gold colored Jeep Liberty diesel, with surfbord on top and Vagabundos del mar signs on doors, thats us, introduce yourselfs. We will be set up to camp but in the hot places will opt for motels with air. We will continue on down to La Paz and the east cape, but will skip Cabo San Ludicrous. Having been there in '73 it is ruined for us now. Hoping for a nice south swell, but no chubbasco's.

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I'll be curious to hear how hot it was. I might be leaving around the same time frame next year. Have fun!

Roverholic

Observer
Sounds like a great trip! I don't plan on being down there during that time period but if we get a good enough swell...

Since you are going to Bahia Tortugas be sure to take a panga from Punta Eugenia over to Isla Natividad...sweet surf.

Cheers,
PR

I have pics at http://www.roverholic.com/bajaadventures.html just scroll down to Baja surf trip July 27th - Aug 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior