Trekboxx JKU cargo systems - taking orders and now on SALE!

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
Greetings folks! In celebration of the launch of our new Jeep JKU systems and re-designed Land Cruiser systems, we are running a sale through the end of October. Instead of doing a group buy, all systems are 20% off. If you visit our website you’ll see that the systems are now offered as a complete unit, which means that all of the previous “add-on” items are also included in the 20% discount. This is a great opportunity if you were thinking about one of our systems. I know it sounds like a cheesy sales pitch, but it’s true- our prices will probably never be this low again. In an effort to streamline this thread, please pm, call or email us with any questions unless you feel it would benefit everyone.
Here’s a quick synopsis:

JKU Alpha System - MSRP $4595 -20% = $3676
includes everything - base system with locking large and shallow drawers, integrated fridge slide, cutting board/ work surface, wing kit with wing faces, full upper storage rack, center divider, fridge barrier, and custom Line-X color

JKU Bravo System - MSRP $3495 -20% = $2796
includes everything - base system with locking large drawer with divider, cutting board/ work surface, wing kit with wing faces, full upper storage rack, and custom Line-X color

LC100 Alpha System - MSRP $4695 -20% = $3756
includes everything - base system with locking large and shallow drawers, integrated fridge slide, cutting board/ work surface, wing kit with wing faces, cargo barrier, center divider, fridge barrier, shelf, and custom Line-X color

Please check out our website at www.trekboxx.com

Regards,

David

DSC03336.jpg

TrekboxX

Thanks for the orders so far guys! I'll make myself available as much as possible outside of business hours and during the next couple of weekends if you have any questions, give me a call.

David
(925) 270-1657

TrekboxX

I have a couple of questions :) Does the JKU fit in the 2 DR JK without the back seats ?

Short answer- I'm not sure. It may "fit", but it's not designed specifically for the 2 door. The mounting holes, etc. will be different and it won't be optimized for that application. I have every intention of modifying the design specifically for the 2 door, as long as the 4 door version sells well. :)

jaxs1984

Adventurer
Short answer- I'm not sure. It may "fit", but it's not designed specifically for the 2 door. The mounting holes, etc. will be different and it won't be optimized for that application. I have every intention of modifying the design specifically for the 2 door, as long as the 4 door version sells well. :)

Thanks for the quick response, please keep me posted if you decide to come out with a 2 DR version, I will be more than happy to be the guinea pig :) LOL

TrekboxX

Hey guys,
I'm a bit hesitant to put this out there for fear of too many unusual requests, but I've gotten a number of inquiries, so here goes... Since the redesign I've taken back total control of building these systems. Version 1 was CNC machined and then came back to me for QC, etc. But with the new design I felt it was better for me to make them in house. And I could do it more easily because there are so many less holes that need to be bored in the components. Having said that, it allows me to offer a bit of customization where before it was too cost prohibitive to change the CAD/CAM files, G code, etc. And it allows me to make some sawdust, which is really what I like to do. So for those of you that may want some customization, it is available- to a point. Actually, anything is possible, I just don't want to put people off with the high prices (yes, higher than they are!) that would go along with a fully custom system. I'd LOVE to just do custom work, but it would be ridiculously expensive, so I shy away from it. So for those of you that may want a certain drawer divider, a certain tie down system, whatever, just let me know.

David

TrekboxX

Come on, guys! You guys asked for it, I built it. I'm getting more Land Cruiser orders than Jeep orders during the Jeep product launch! Don't let that happen.
:)

JCDriller

Adventurer
Come on, guys! You guys asked for it, I built it. I'm getting more Land Cruiser orders than Jeep orders during the Jeep product launch! Don't let that happen.
:)

Honestly I doubt anyone expected the alpha system to cost 10% the price of their Jeep. I love the box, but it may be more than most jeep owners are willing to spend. The premium price is probably more palatable to the $80,000.00 land cruiser crowd.

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
Honestly I doubt anyone expected the alpha system to cost 10% the price of their Jeep. I love the box, but it may be more than most jeep owners are willing to spend. The premium price is probably more palatable to the $80,000.00 land cruiser crowd.

It looks like a great option and very well built but too pricey for me.

TrekboxX

I totally understand for those of you that aren't willing or aren't able to spend that kind of money on a system. But, there were many who said "build this for the JKU and I'm in!" to me in both pm and email, and occasionally on the forum. The cost of my systems was never a secret. If you want a mediocre drawer system, there are many already on the market to choose from.

Hopefully there will be some late comers to the party!

MTSN

Explorer
I think the LC guys are the ones who appreciate this high level of fit/finish more and are more likely to dedicate the funds towards a storage solution. I was a Jeep guy for a long time, then an LC guy for a while now I'm back to Jeep again and noticed big differences in priorities between the groups. With the Jeep crowd, the focus seems to be lift, tires, bumpers, lights then storage takes a lower priority. I personally went that route too, and although I'd love a luxury storage setup my funds have run a bit dry after doing all of the "fun" stuff. Also I think the drawer setups are awesome for longer expedition style trips, and most the Jeep guys I know go on day trips that are more challenging wheeling than what the LC guys like to get into. Just an observation - the Trekboxx stuff looks sweet, and I wish I could afford it right now!

TrekboxX

Yep, I totally understand that. I just hope there are enough expedition type Jeep guys to justify all the R&D cost:)

MTSN

Explorer
Yep, I totally understand that. I just hope there are enough expedition type Jeep guys to justify all the R&D cost:)

It's innovators like you who keep the industry growing and exciting, so I hope you get so much business you create more cool stuff for the JKU platform!

TrekboxX

It's innovators like you who keep the industry growing and exciting, so I hope you get so much business you create more cool stuff for the JKU platform!

Thank you. I sure hope so, it's a lot of fun to create something that people love.

MOSDIF589

Axel Adventures
Greetings folks! In celebration of the launch of our new Jeep JKU systems and re-designed Land Cruiser systems, we are running a sale through the end of October. Instead of doing a group buy, all systems are 20% off. If you visit our website you’ll see that the systems are now offered as a complete unit, which means that all of the previous “add-on” items are also included in the 20% discount. This is a great opportunity if you were thinking about one of our systems. I know it sounds like a cheesy sales pitch, but it’s true- our prices will probably never be this low again. In an effort to streamline this thread, please pm, call or email us with any questions unless you feel it would benefit everyone.
Here’s a quick synopsis:

JKU Alpha System - MSRP $4595 -20% = $3676
includes everything - base system with locking large and shallow drawers, integrated fridge slide, cutting board/ work surface, wing kit with wing faces, full upper storage rack, center divider, fridge barrier, and custom Line-X color

JKU Bravo System - MSRP $3495 -20% = $2796
includes everything - base system with locking large drawer with divider, cutting board/ work surface, wing kit with wing faces, full upper storage rack, and custom Line-X color

LC100 Alpha System - MSRP $4695 -20% = $3756
includes everything - base system with locking large and shallow drawers, integrated fridge slide, cutting board/ work surface, wing kit with wing faces, cargo barrier, center divider, fridge barrier, shelf, and custom Line-X color

Please check out our website at www.trekboxx.com

Regards,

David

View attachment 309785

Well, I'm another poor JK owner that would love a great storage rack and even though I feel this is out of my price range I wanted to have a look. I've been looking for a way to store all my goods, have access to my fridge and cook a meal without unloading the whole veh.

I must say that I was very disappointed after looking at your web site. I can somewhat understand why your LC sales are up with the 20% sale and at least some pics to look at. What I don't understand is someone that per their words "Spent a lot of money on R&D" then ask a premium price but not have any good pics of the system or maybe a video to see how it works.

You've got a premium price on what looks like it could be a premium product but I can't see enough of it to buy it. I am looking to buy SOMETHING in the next month or so and I am not ruling yours out. Could you or do you have somewhere other than your web page a video or pics explaining why we should pay the price for it. If you can do that then maybe myself and other JK Overlanders will reach a little deeper into our piggy banks and send some $$ your way.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier