TrekboxX Drawer System Group Buy!!!

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
Yes, sorry- Rob is right. There's just too much cost involved to design a system. I've been turning down requests for custom work as well. Not because I wouldn't love to do custom work, but the cost is very prohibitive. If cost is no object, feel free to give me a call. Just please don't be offended when you hear the price! Basically take my current prices and double them, for a start.

Many folks don't know what's involved in making a system like this. Here's a tiny example- if you made one of my LC100 Alpha systems yourself and had it coated with Line-X and Line-X Extra with color match like I do, your retail cost on the coating alone would be around $3100, depending on locale. Really. Just for the coating.

Having said that, since you're local feel free to come over and take a look at my systems. I'd be happy to give you any help or advice on making a system or having one made!

TrekboxX

Youngdogs- I forgot to mention, I have a Bravo System for the LC100 that has not been coated yet. On the off chance you find that you are interested in it for your FJ55, you could make any modifications to it prior to coating. Let me know and I'll set it aside.

youngdogs

Considering designing one for an FJ55 is such a narrow market, I totally understand. David, I appreciate your willingness to let me see your systems, as well as give me advice. Since I'm unable to come by until the end of the month, for now don't hold the Bravo aside. Since I have an ARB fridge, I think I'd like the Alpha, but don't know for sure. I would like to come by in a two weeks to see which would best meet my desires and if it can be adapted for a pig.

RobRed

Explorer
You can use an ARB or other fridge slide on the Bravo. But I'm sure we can all understand the desire for the Alpha type system.

TrekboxX

Considering designing one for an FJ55 is such a narrow market, I totally understand. David, I appreciate your willingness to let me see your systems, as well as give me advice. Since I'm unable to come by until the end of the month, for now don't hold the Bravo aside. Since I have an ARB fridge, I think I'd like the Alpha, but don't know for sure. I would like to come by in a two weeks to see which would best meet my desires and if it can be adapted for a pig.

No problem. Come on by. I have an Alpha in my rig you can check out.

Redman333

Adventurer
Can the whole box be lifted about 3" or maybe 4" so that there could be a very wide and deep storage pocket. The reason I ask is we take our labs kennel with us a lot and usually it goes on the bottom or everything. It'd be nice if this could be raised up so that I could just slide the kennel under it and get it out without having to remove everything. Not sure how practical this would be but I think it would work well for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior