Trasharoo alternatives

cody c

rayra

Expedition Leader
'Seabagaroo'. And yes I've used it that way a couple times. Didn't like the scratches left on the paint, so desisted. If I do it again I'll put a sheet of clear contact paper or some fancier paint protector sheet on the outside of the liftgate.
And the tiny document pocket on a seabag is big enough to stuff a couple extra 33gal trashbags into it.

yeah it's small and not festooned with pockets and buckles and MOLLE straps. But it's CHEAP. Like me ;)

seabagaroo1.jpg
seabagaroo2.jpg

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
I only have 2 things I would like to see improved on the Trasharoo. As above, a way to clip the liner bag to the top lip of the sack. And more importantly, a way to keep the harness buckles from meeting up in the middle behind the spare tire, where my big paws can't reach them without a lot of swearing. Why can't they just buckle at one end or the other?

dirtcrazy

Observer
I only have 2 things I would like to see improved on the Trasharoo. As above, a way to clip the liner bag to the top lip of the sack. And more importantly, a way to keep the harness buckles from meeting up in the middle behind the spare tire, where my big paws can't reach them without a lot of swearing. Why can't they just buckle at one end or the other?
I use 4 large spring loaded paperclips on the top lip of the bag to the trash liner, works really good.

krick3tt

Adventurer
Sew one side of the clips to the top of the bag then you won't lose them. They come in all colors, get red ones if sewing is not in your skill set.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer

I posted a picture on page one of how to clip a garbage bag to the Trasharoo

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
It's not a big deal, I know how to clip the bag to the Trasharoo, been doing it for years. Just would be a little better if it was a built-in capability. The ease of buckling the Trasharoo to the tire is a bigger deal IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior