Trans America Trail - Sections Completed - 2 Months

Started on October 9th. Planned the trip to take my two puppies, both older than 10 years, to swim in streams and lakes along the way. One of them could not start the journey, passed away from cancer, after Chemo and Radiation. My other one, Manny and I started in somber mood, were washed out of Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. In actuality, started the trip, west of Oklahoma city. Covered New Mexico, all of Colorado, some Utah, most Idaho, but got snowed out of Oregon. Adopted a puppy along the way from Denkai Animal Rescue in Cortez Colorado.

Some Photos from my trip. Met a lot of overlanders along the way, shout out to the entire community. Couldn't have done it without you. Thank you.

Will again take off in late spring to hit Oregon, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, ND, SD etc. Much to explore.

Regards,

Adi

FAW3

Adventurer
Great photos. My old dog near his end got to tour 20 states an sniff and pee from coast to coast. Glad we did that trip.

Great photos. My old dog near his end got to tour 20 states an sniff and pee from coast to coast. Glad we did that trip.
You are lucky, Hugh could not make it, and the whole trip was planned for him to swim the lakes and streams across the country. They deserve the dedication from us. Cheers!

wordsmyth

Great photos. Thanks!

Bookmarking this one. Rode the CDT in 2010 on a dual sport motorcycle. Doing the TAT in a 4wd is also on my bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ngneer

Observer
Started on October 9th. Planned the trip to take my two puppies, both older than 10 years, to swim in streams and lakes along the way. One of them could not start the journey, passed away from cancer, after Chemo and Radiation. My other one, Manny and I started in somber mood, were washed out of Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. In actuality, started the trip, west of Oklahoma city. Covered New Mexico, all of Colorado, some Utah, most Idaho, but got snowed out of Oregon. Adopted a puppy along the way from Denkai Animal Rescue in Cortez Colorado.

Some Photos from my trip. Met a lot of overlanders along the way, shout out to the entire community. Couldn't have done it without you. Thank you. Awe maann beautiful photos! Thanks for posting

Will again take off in late spring to hit Oregon, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, ND, SD etc. Much to explore.

Regards,

Adi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier